Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology – IBAB AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IBAB Admission 2019
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology invites application for admission to M.Sc ( Biotechnology and Bioinformatics ) program for the academic year 2019.
IBAB Admission Eligibility 2019
- The candidate must obtain the 50% marks in their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates having the degree of BSc, BTech, BE, MBBS, BDS, BPharm or any other degrees are eligible to apply.
- The subject such as life sciences, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, any branch of engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, agriculture, medicine, dentistry, and veterinary sciences are eligible.
IBAB Admission Application Form 2019
- IBAB Admission application form is available in the official website www.ibab.ac.in.
How to apply
- The eligible candidates need to apply online for admission to this course. Application fee can be paid by cash, NEFT or by a demand draft (DD) drawn in Favor of “Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology” payable at Bengaluru.
- For Indian candidates the fees are [rupee] 500/- and for NRI / Foreign candidates the fees is [rupee] 1000/-. The fees are non-refundable.
IBAB Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- For seeking admission in IBAB MSc, the entrance exam is in the form of a written test and followed by an interview which is conducted after the exam for shortlisting the candidates.
- The online entrance test will be of multiple choice questions that can be taken from anywhere (even from your home). Only qualified candidates will be called for the interview at Bangalore.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology,
Electronics City, Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100,
Telephone No. : +91 (80) 28528900, 28528901, 28528902,
Fax No. : +91 (80) 28528904,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ibab.ac.in