Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology – IBAB Admission 2014
Admission in IBAB – Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology 2014
A Centre of Excellence for Research and Training in Bioinformatics of the Department of Information Technology, Government of India.
Electronics City, Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100,
Telephone No. : +91 (80) 28528900, 28528901, 28528902,
Fax No. : +91 (80) 28528904,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ibab.ac.in.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology invites application for admission to MSc in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology for the year 2014.
IBAB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2014 :
- Applicant should have completed a bachelor’s degree ( BTech, BE, BSc, MBBS, BDS, BPharm, BAMS ) in any subject of science/technology such computer science, chemistry, pharma, physics, mathematics, statistics, biotechnology, zoology, botany, biochemistry, microbiology, agriculture, medicine, dentistry or veterinary sciences.
- The applicant is required to obtain at least 50% ( overall ) in his / her Bachelor’s degree.
- There is no age bar for applying.
IBAB Admission Procedure 2014 :
- IBAB Admission Application processing fees ( non – refundable ) :
- 500/- ( 250/- if applying before 1 March 2014 ) for students from India and non-industrialized countries
- 1000/- ( 500/- if applying before 1 March 2014 ) for NRI / Foreign students from industrialized countries
- A Demand Draft for the above mentioned amount in favour of “‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology” payable at Bangalore needs to be sent to the institute.
IBAB Admission Application Form 2014 :
- Fill up all details online and separately send DD, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of marksheets to IBAB by post / courier. ( This Potion is strongly recommended ).
- The IBAB Admission Application form can be download form website : www.ibab.ac.in.
- The application form will be processed only on receipt of the DD.
- IBAB Admission Applications and documents are to be dispatched, addressed to the following address :Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology,
Electronics City Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100.
Important Dates for IBAB Admission 2014 :
- Early application fee discount (50%) : 28th February, 2014
- Last date for IBAB Admission Online Application : 17th May, 2014.
- Online Entrance Test : 4th to 6th June, 2014.
- Date of Interview : 1st to 5th July, 2014.
- Joining date : 2nd August, 2014.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology offers MSc in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology for 2014 – IBAB Admission Eligibility Criteria – IBAB Admission Procedure 2014 – IBAB Admission Application Form – Important Dates for IBAB Admission 2014.
Admission Notification Related : Admission in IBAB 2014, IBAB 2014 Admission Form, IBAB Bangalore 2014 Admission, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology – IBAB Admission 2014, IBAB M.Sc Admission 2014, Bangalore IBAB Admissions 2014, IBAB MSc Admission 2014, Admission Procedure in IBAB 2014, IBAB Admission Application Form 2014, IBAB Online Admission Form 2014, IBAB 2014 Admission Requirements, IBAB Admission Dates 2014, IBAB Admission Eligibility 2014, Qualification for IBAB MSc Admission 2014, IBAB Admission Notification 2014, IBAB Admission Selection Procedure 2014, IBAB MSc Admission Form 2014, MSc in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Admission, IBAB Admission Fee Structure 2014, IBAB Admission Alerts, 2014 Admission Notifications,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for institute of bioinformatics and applied biotechnology – ibab admission 2014 by sharon