Admission in IBAB – Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology 2016
A Centre of Excellence for Research and Training in Bioinformatics of the Department of Information Technology, Government of India.
Electronics City, Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100,
Telephone No. : +91 (80) 28528900, 28528901, 28528902,
Fax No. : +91 (80) 28528904,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ibab.ac.in.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology invites application for admission to MSc in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology for the year 2016.
IBAB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
- Applicant is required to obtain at least 50% (overall) in his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants with the following degrees are eligible: BSc. BTech, BE, MBBS, BDS, BPharm or any other degrees.
- The eligible subject areas are : Life sciences, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, any branch of engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, agriculture, medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences.
- There is no age bar for applying.
Application Fees :
a) For students from India : 500/-
b) For NRI/foreign students: 1000/-
c) Application fee is non-refundable.
IBAB Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the IBAB application form online. They should follow it up by sending immediately, a DD for the application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post / courier.
- Applicants who cannot apply online can apply by downloading the application form.
- Access IBAB online application form at http://resource.ibab.ac.in/cgi-bin/application/Onlineapp.cgi
- Application fee is to be paid through cash or by a Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn in favor of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bengaluru.
- Application will be processed only on receipt of the application fee.
- Post /courier the application form to the address given below :
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
Biotech Park, Electronics City, Phase I
Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka
Important Dates for IBAB Admission 2016 :
- Last date for receiving online applications : 9th May, 2016
- Dates of IBAB online test : 1st – 3rd June, 2016
- Dates for interview at IBAB, Bangalore : 27th June, 2016 to 2nd July, 2016
- IBAB Joining Date : 19th July, 2016