Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology – IBAB Admission 2016
Admission in IBAB – Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology 2016
A Centre of Excellence for Research and Training in Bioinformatics of the Department of Information Technology, Government of India.
Electronics City, Phase I,
Bangalore – 560 100,
Telephone No. : +91 (80) 28528900, 28528901, 28528902,
Fax No. : +91 (80) 28528904,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ibab.ac.in.
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology invites application for admission to MSc in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology for the year 2016.
IBAB Admission Eligibility Criteria 2016 :
- Applicant is required to obtain at least 50% (overall) in his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants with the following degrees are eligible: BSc. BTech, BE, MBBS, BDS, BPharm or any other degrees.
- The eligible subject areas are : Life sciences, biotechnology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, statistics, any branch of engineering, pharmaceutical sciences, agriculture, medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences.
- There is no age bar for applying.
Application Fees :
a) For students from India : 500/-
b) For NRI/foreign students: 1000/-
c) Application fee is non-refundable.
IBAB Admission Application Form 2016 :
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the IBAB application form online. They should follow it up by sending immediately, a DD for the application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post / courier.
- Applicants who cannot apply online can apply by downloading the application form.
- Access IBAB online application form at http://resource.ibab.ac.in/cgi-bin/application/Onlineapp.cgi
- Application fee is to be paid through cash or by a Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn in favor of ‘Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology’ payable at Bengaluru.
- Application will be processed only on receipt of the application fee.
- Post /courier the application form to the address given below :
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology
Biotech Park, Electronics City, Phase I
Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka
Important Dates for IBAB Admission 2016 :
- Last date for receiving online applications : 9th May, 2016
- Dates of IBAB online test : 1st – 3rd June, 2016
- Dates for interview at IBAB, Bangalore : 27th June, 2016 to 2nd July, 2016
- IBAB Joining Date : 19th July, 2016
Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology offers MSc in Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology for 2016 – IBAB Admission Eligibility Criteria – IBAB Admission Procedure 2016 – IBAB Admission Application Form – Important Dates for IBAB Admission 2016
Admission Notification Related : Admission in IBAB 2016, IBAB 2016 Admission Form, IBAB Bangalore 2016 Admission, Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology – IBAB Admission 2016, IBAB M.Sc Admission 2016, Bangalore IBAB Admissions 2016, IBAB MSc Admission 2016, Admission Procedure in IBAB 2016, IBAB Admission Application Form 2016, IBAB Online Admission Form 2016, IBAB 2016 Admission Requirements, IBAB Admission Dates 2016, IBAB Admission Eligibility 2016, Qualification for IBAB MSc Admission 2016, IBAB Admission Notification 2016, IBAB Admission Selection Procedure 2016, IBAB MSc Admission Form 2016, MSc in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology Admission, IBAB Admission Fee Structure 2016, IBAB Admission Alerts, 2016 Admission Notifications,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for institute of bioinformatics and applied biotechnology – ibab admission 2016 by nirmala