Institute of Business Management & Research – IBMR Admission 2019Admission Notification »
IBMR Admission 2019
Institute of Business Management & Research invites applications for admission to MBA programs for the academic year 2019.
- MBA (Executive) ( Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management, Information System Management, International Business )
- MBA ( Finance, Marketing, Retail Management, Human Resource Management, Tourism and Hotel Management, International Business, Investment Management, Entrepreneurship, Information system, Hospital Management, Export Management, Financial Services, Industry Integrated, Service Marketing )
- Diploma ( Entrepreneurship and Business Management )
IBMR Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have Passed Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should have Passed Graduation from a recognized institute.
- Candidate should have Degree / Diploma from a recognized institute.
IBMR Admission Application Form 2019
- IBMR admission application form is available in the official website www.ibmr.edu.in
MBA (Full time)
Candidates seeking admission to MBA (Full time) course can either apply online or can download the application form from the college website. To apply online, candidates need to follow below steps:
- Go to the official website of the college.
- On the home page, click on Admissions tab and then click on Apply online.
- Fill the details and academic records and submit the application form.
- Candidates who have downloaded the application form must send the filled in application form along with necessary documents to IBMR, Bangalore.
Candidates applying for MBA (Executive) Program need to
- Download the application form & Program brochure from the official website or obtain a copy of the application from the College office.
- Submit a completed application form along with photocopies of all academic and professional documents.
- Short-listed applicants will be called for personal interview and the successful candidates will be notified of the admission decision through regular mail/email.
Candidates need to enclose following documents along with the application form
- Photocopies of all academic documents i.e. Mark sheets of SSC, HSC and Graduation.
- Certificate of work experience. (Self-employed applicants must provide the proof of their business)
IBMR Selection Procedure 2019
- IBMR Admission Selection Process is basis of YMAT /MAT/ CAT/XAT/NAT/ATMA entrance exam score and performance in interview.
- IBMR Admission Selection Process On the basis of interview.
- IBMR Admission Selection Process is Direct Admission
IBMR Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( CMAT )||20th October, 2018 - 25th December, 2018|
|2||Application Form ( MAT )||2nd July, 2019 - 24th August, 2019 (PBT), 08th September, 2019 (CBT)|
|3||Application Form ( CAT )||8th August, 2019 - 19th September, 2019|
|4||Application Form ( XAT )||16th August, 2018 - 30th November, 2018|
|5||Application Form ( Karnataka PGCET )||19th May, 2019 - 5th June, 2019|
|6||Application Form ( ATMA )||28th June, 2019 - 30th July, 2019|
|7||Entrance Exam Date ( CMAT )||20th January, 2019|
|8||Entrance Exam Date ( MAT )||02nd September, 2019 (PBT), 15th September, 2019 (CBT)|
|9||Entrance Exam Date ( CAT )||25th November, 2019|
|10||Entrance Exam Date ( XAT )||07th January, 2019|
|11||Entrance Exam Date ( Karnataka PGCET )||1st July, 2019|
|12||Entrance Exam Date ( ATMA )||5th August, 2019|
Institute of Business Management & Research,
Vidyanagar, 567, Akshay Colony,
Hubballi, Karnataka – 580021,
Phone No. : 094806 14522,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ibmr.edu.in