Institute of Business Studies & Research – IBSAR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IBSAR Admission 2021
Institute of Business Studies & Research invites admission application for UG PG Program for the academic year 2021.
IBSAR Admission Eligibility 2021
BBA , BCom
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent/3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education
- Candidate should have Bachelors degree in any discipline (University recognised by UGC/AICTE)
- Candidate should have Graduation in any stream + work experience
- Candidate should have Graduate from a recognized university
IBSAR Admission Application Form 2021
- IBSAR Admission application form is available in the official website www.ibsar.ac.in.
- Candidate can download application form from the website and send to IBSAR for further admission process ( Form registration fees is ₹ 1000/-)
- Candidate should attach Photocopy of their documents & submit 2 coloured passport size photograph.
- For MBA admission candidate should submit his score card of CAT/MAT/ATMA/CET/XAT /GMAT
- MBA candidate will be selected on the basis of score obtained in entrance examination and academic records.
- The shortlisted candidate will be called for Group Discussion and Personal interview.
- After clearing the interview round candidate will be provided Provisional Offer Letter from the college in which 3 days time period is given to pay the Seat Retention Fees of ₹ 30,000/- (This amount is the part of your 1st instalment)
- Seat Retention Fees Once Paid is not refundable
IBSAR Admission Selection Procedure 2021
- IBSAR Admission Selection Process is based on Group Discussion & Personal Interview
Institute of Business Studies & Research,
IBSAR Campus, Thapar Complex,
Sector – 15, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614,
Mobile No. : 09320630222,
Telephone No. : 9122 27560531,
Fax No : 022 27560531,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ibsar.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.