The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India – ICAI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
2012 Admission in ICAI New Delhi
Post Box No.7112,
‘ICAI BHAWAN’, Indraprastha Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002, India,
Website : www.icai.org.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Notifications for No. 13 – CA ( EXAM ) / N / 2012 : In pursuance of Regulation 22 of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988, the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the Professional Competence Examination ( PCE ), Integrated Professional Competence Examination ( IPCE ) and Final Examinations.
Similarly Post Qualification Courses viz :
- Management Accountancy Course ( MAC ) Part – I
- Corporate Management Course ( CMC ) Part – I
- Tax Management Course ( TMC ) Part – I
- Insurance and Risk Management ( IRM )
- International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation ( ITL & WTO ) examinations will also be held on the dates given below at the following centres ( centres in India only ).
Professional Competence Examination ( PCE ) :
|Commencement of Acceptance of Application Form and Display of Prospectus & Application form on University Website : http://www.pravara.com/.||3rd March, 2014|
|Last Date for Submission of PIMS AICET PG II Application Form||18th March, 2014|
|Distribution of PIMS AICET PG II Hall Tickets||5th March, 2014 to 19th March, 2014|
|Date and Time of PIMS AICET PG II Entrance Test 2014||22nd March, 2014 ( Saturday ) from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM.|
|Announcement of PIMS AICET MDS Results||1st April, 2014|
|Date of Counseling||15th April, 2014|
|Commencement of Classes Dentistry P.G. Courses||2nd May, 2014|
Integrated Professional Competence Examination ( IPCE ) :
|S.No||Nature of Questions and its Components||Marks weightage ( in marks ) ||No of Q multiplied With marks||Total marks||Expected time to be consumed by student||Remarks|
|1||Language comprehension in Open and Distance Education||30||10 Q X 3||30||40 minutes||10 Q ( 3 marks each ) questions
|2||Short answers||40||10 Q X 4||40||40||10Q ( 4 marks each )|
|3||Objective Type||40||40 Q X 1||40||40||40 Q ( 1 marks each )|
|4||Critical Essay type|
• On any ODL institute
|40||10||40||60||1200 ( words critical essay )|
|150 Marks||questions||150 marks||3 hours|
Final Examination :
|Date of Submission of UAPGMEE Online Application||16th Sepembet, 2012 to 01st September, 2012|
|Last Date of Submission of Hard Copy with UAPGMEE Examination Fee||8th September, 2012|
|Date & Time of UAPGMEE Entrance Examination||30th September, 2012 : 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|Declaration of Result||05th October, 2012|
Management Accountancy Course ( MAC ) PART – I, Corporate Management Course ( CMC ) PART – I, Tax Management Course ( TMC ) PART – I Examinations :
|1||Starting Date for Registration of Application Form||22nd December, 2017|
|2||Last Date for Submission Of Application Form||19th January, 2018|
|3||Written Test||21st January, 2018|
Insurance And Risk Management ( IRM ) Examination :
International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation ( ITL & WTO ) Examination :
|Registration Window opens on||3rd August, 2012|
|Lat Date for Online Registration||2nd September, 2012|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 15th September, 2012|
|Computer based test dates||27th September, 2012 to 1st October, 2012|
9.30 am - 12.30 pm
2.30 am - 5.30 pm
|Declartion of Result||17th October, 2012|
|Print out of Score Cards||From 17th October, 2012 to 17th November, 2012|
ICAI Admission Application Form 2012 :
- ICAI applications for admission to these examinations are required to be made either online at : www.icaiexam.icai.org.
- ICAI admission application free of cost ( i.e. ₹ 500/- for PCC, IPCC & Final candidates for the cost of application form shall not be charged if applications are filled in online ) or in the relevant prescribed form, copies of which may be obtained from the Additional Secretary ( Examinations ), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ‘ICAI BHAWAN’, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 on payment of ₹ 500/- per application form in respect of Professional Competence Course, Integrated Professional Competence Course and Final Examination candidates.
- Payment of fees for the examinations should be made by Demand Draft only. The Demand Drafts may be of any Scheduled Bank and should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”, payable at New Delhi only.
Important Dates for ICAI Admission 2012 :
- Last date for Submission of ICAI admission application is : 27th August, 2012.
- Last date for ( with late fee of ₹ 500/- ) Submission of ICAI application is : 3rd September, 2012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.