ICFAI University Hyderabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IBS Hyderabad Admission 2019
IBS Hyderabad invites admission application for BBA and Executive MBA programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IBS Hyderabad Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Executive MBA – Executive Master of Business Administration
IBS Hyderabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed in Class XII or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% and above marks ( any discipline ) with English as medium of instruction.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- If an applicant is found ineligible even at a later date, after admission into the program, his / her admission will be cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the applicant. The decision of the Admissions Committee regarding eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
- The selected applicants will be given the selection letters on the date of Interview and will be given Provisional Admission. The provisional admission is subject to payment of admission fee.
- Applicants who have appeared for Class XII ( or equivalent ) examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examinations ( including practical examinations ) before 18th July, 2019. The admission of applicants will, however remain provisional until they produce marksheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of Class XII ( or equivalent ) marksheet is 17th September, 2019, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
Executive MBA Program
- Graduate ( any discipline ) with 50% and above marks ( as calculated by respective University ) with medium of instruction as English.
- Applicants must have work experience in managerial or supervisory positions for at least 2 years.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education ( on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis ).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score.
IBS Hyderabad Admission Application Form 2019
- IBS Hyderabad Admission application form is available in the official website www.ibshyderabad.org
How to Apply
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods :
- Online Application Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at official websitemake payment of [rupee] 600/- towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card ( Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking ) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from website and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of [rupee] 600/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c BBA 2019” payable at Hyderabad.
Fill the Application Form
- Applicants can fill in the application send it to the following address
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082, Telangana State.
IBS Hyderabad Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection for the program is made based on merit. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program using the Application Form. Final selection will be made based on personal interview.
Executive MBA Program
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic qualifications and work experience. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process in the month of August, 2019.
IBS Hyderabad Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form||31st May, 2019|
|2||Date of Interview||10th to 14th June, 2019|
|3||Date of Registration||18th July, 2019|
|4||Commencement of Classes||19th July, 2019|
Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road,
Hyderabad – 501203,
Telephone No. : 040 – 23479725 / 040 – 23479732,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ibshyderabad.org.
ICFAI University BBA – LLB Admission 2019
ICFAI University Hyderabad has invited applications for admission into the 5 year Integrated BBA – LLB ( Hons ) program offered by Faculty of Law of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ).
ICFAI University Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed in Class XII or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% and above marks ( any discipline ) in English medium
- Class XII ( or equivalent ) students who appeared for their final examinations before 18th July, 2019 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply
- Applicants should not be more than 20 years of age as on the day of commencement of the Semester I i.e., 18th July, 2019.However, the changes if any made to age limit by the BCI from time to time will be followed. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary School Certificate will be taken as authentic.
ICFAI University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- ILSAT 2019 is an aptitude test conducted in Computer Based Test ( CBT ) format.
ICFAI University Admission Application Form 2019
Applicants interested in appearing for ILSAT 2019 can apply by any one of the following methods.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol and make payment of [rupee] 1,000 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card ( Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking ) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download Application Form
- Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/fol and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000 towards the cost of application. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2019” payable at Hyderabad. The Law Programs Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Fill the Application Form
- Applicants can fill-in the application form and send it to the following address
IFHE Admissions Office,
# 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 82, Telangana State,
ICFAI University Admission Selection Process 2019
- Applicants seeking admission in to BBA-LLB ( Hons. ) and BA-LLB ( Hons. ) programs need to appear and achieve the score in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test ( ILSAT 2019 ) to be conducted by The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education ( IFHE ), Hyderabad. Alternatively, CLAT 2019 / LSAT 2019 examination scores are also accepted.
- For Class XII students awaiting final examination results, provisional admission will be given. The admission of such applicants will, however, remain provisional until final mark sheets establishing their eligibility are submitted. The last date for submitting the proof of Class XII ( or equivalent ) mark sheet is 17th September, 2019, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
ICFAI University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for Submission of completed Application Form||13th May, 2019|
|2||ILSAT 2019||19th May, 2019|
|3||Declaration of Result||27th May, 2019|
|4||Date of Personal Interview||8th and 9th June, 2019|
|5||Reporting and Registration||18th July, 2019|
|6||Commencement of Classes||19th July, 2019|
Hyderabad – 501504,
Phone : 08417 – 236660 / 61 / 62,
Fax : 08417 – 236653,
Website : www.ifheindia.org
ICFAI University Admission
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University invites applications for admission to the following MBA & Sectoral – MBA Programs. The 2 – Years Full Time Campus Based Programs.
The Admission modalities are with reference to the 2 year full – time campus – based MBA Program offered by the Faculty of Management Studies of the ICFAI University, Dehradun at Dehradun campus.
ICFAI Admission Eligibility
- A Bachelor’s degree with medium of instruction as English.
- Applicants in their final year Bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations June.
- Such applicants will have to produce a certificate to that effect at the time of admission. For any extension of this deadline, the applicants should apply separately, giving the schedule of their graduation examination.
- Extension may be granted on the basis of the circumstances of the case. The admission of applicants will however, remain provisional until they produce marksheets and a degree certificate establishing their eligibility.
- Applicants who are appearing for backlog examinations of previous terms / semesters / year after June are not eligible.
- The last date for submitting the proof of graduation is November, failing which the provisional admission.
- For the purpose of determining eligibility ( for the program ) based on aggregate percentage of marks, the procedure used by the respective University in award of the degree.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education ( on 10 + 2 + 3 or 10 + 2 + 4 basis ).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation on a one-time sitting basis or on a 2 – year basis are not eligible.
ICFAI Admission Application Form
- ICFAI University, Dehradun admission application form will be available at website www.iudehradun.edu.in.
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form and make payment of [rupee] 500/- towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card ( Visa / Master Card / Citibank Card ) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned color photograph along with the Online Application.
ICFAI Admission Selection Procedure
- The shortlisted candidates based on GMAT / IBSAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA test scores will be called for interview on specified dates which will be intimated.
- The interview panel will focus on testing the attitude, aptitude and aspiration of the candidates.
- Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview along with one photocopy. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
Faculty of Management Studies ( ICFAI University ),
The ICFAI University,
Dehradun – 248 197,
Phone No. : 0135 – 3003069,
Toll Free number : 1800 – 200 – 2899,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iudehradun.edu.in.