Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers IETE – Admission 2019
IETE – Admission 2019
Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers ( IETE ) invites application from Candidates for the admission of following programs for the academic year 2019
IETE – Admission Courses 2019
IETE announces AMIETE ( Degree Level ) & DIPIETE ( Diploma Level ) Exams in the following streams
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology.
IETE – Admission Eligibility 2019
- A candidate desirous of taking up the Graduateship ( AMIETE ) Examination should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics & Maths conducted by a recognised Board of Education or possessing qualification of any 3 year Diploma course in Engineering / Technology covering subjects of Maths and Physics to 10+2 level and working experience in relevant field or studying for higher qualification with physics / electrical / electronics / computer field.
- Candidates applying for studentship for AMIETE examination shall not be less than 16 / 18 years of age for 10+2 / Diploma holders respectively.
IETE – Admission Application Form 2019
- Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers admission application form will be available at website www.iete.org.
- Applications to appear in any of the subjects of the AMIETE Examination must be made on the prescribed Examination Form and accompanied by the requisite examination fee. General Instructions for filling Examination Applications are given in the Syllabus. No action will be taken on an incomplete application. Students are advised to ensure that they have filled all the columns and have enclosed relevant documents. Further, change of subjects, once opted will not be allowed.
- Candidates are to submit their Examination Application form along with the fee given in the syllabus. The fee may get revised from time to time and the students are required to submit their application form along with the latest fee structure in force. Examination fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable to a subsequent examination on any account.
- The last dates for receipt of Examination Applications at the IETE HQ office for June and December examinations is April and October, 2019 respectively or as notified separately. After these dates, Examination Applications will be considered up to 10 May and 10 November with late fee of [rupee] 1500/-. Any application received beyond these dates will be rejected, irrespective of date of bank draft for the fee.
IETE – Admission Admit Card 2019
- Admit Cards will be sent to all the candidates to reach them. In the case of non-receipt of Admit-Card by these dates, the candidate must get in touch with the Examination Centre & IETE HQ and obtain permission to sit in the examination. No complaint in respect of non-receipt of Admit Card will be entertained once the Examination is over.
IETE – Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The process will be in two stages. First will be the preliminary screening which will be a practical test, which will be in New-Delhi.
- After the practical exam, the applicants must go to a four to a five-day workshop which they will be called for a round of an interview.
IETE – Admission Exam Centres 2019
- Imphal ( Tentatively withheld )
IETE – Admission Results 2019
- Results of the examinations will be announced on September / March, 2019 for the June and December Examinations respectively and communicated to the candidates through Result Sheets separately. Result will also be available on IETE Website.
IETE – Admission Important Dates 2019
|S.No||Events||June session||December session|
|1||Last date for submitting Application form||4th week of April, 2019||4th week of October, 2019|
|2||Last date for submitting an Application form with the Late fee||1st week of May, 2019||1st week of November, 2019|
|3||An issue of Admit Card||1st week of June, 2019||1st week of December, 2019|
|4||AMIETE entrance exam begins||2nd week of June, 2019||2nd week of December, 2019|
|5||Declaration of result||4th week of September, 2019||will be announced|
The Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers,
2, Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110 003,
Phone : 41504751, 24631820 / 30 / 40 / 50, 24610324,
Fax : 24649429,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iete.org.