IFMR PhD 2017 Admission Criteria
Institute for Financial Management and Research invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to the PhD Programs for the academic year 2017.
- Master’s degree or equivalent PG Diploma in a relevant discipline, and a Bachelor’s degree with consistent first class ( or )
- Five-Year integrated Master’s degree/Dual degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline with consistent first class ( or )
- ACA / FCA / AICWAI / ACSI qualifications of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India and Institute of Company Secretaries of India provided the candidates have secured
- one of the above qualifications after a lapse of at least 2 years after obtaining a university UG degree from any recognized university
- First class in the aggregate in the qualifying degree examination
- For candidates applying to the disciplines of HR & OB, Strategy, IT & Systems and Operations, at least 2 years of work experience is mandatory.
- For the disciplines of Economics & Finance, candidates with at least 2 years of work experience will be given preference.
IFMR PhD 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date for Application||7th April, 2017|
|Notification of Shortlist||13th April, 2017|
|Preliminary Written Exam and Interview||First week of May, 2017|
|Final Selection Round||Second week of May, 2017|
Institute for Financial Management and Research,
5655, Central Express Way,
Sector 24, Sri City,
Chittoor – 517 541,
Website : www.ifmr.ac.in.