Institute of Hotel Management Aurangabad AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Institute of Hotel Management Aurangabad Admission 2019
Institute of Hotel Management invites admission application for Undergraduate programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IHM Aurangabad Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.A. ( Hons.) – Hotel Management
- B.A. ( Hons.) Culinary Arts
IHM Aurangabad Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must have passed his/her Class XII in any stream from any recognized board.
IHM Aurangabad Admission Application Form 2019
IHM Aurangabad admission application form is available in the official website www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in.
How to apply
- Candidates will have to fill in his / her email ID and select a preferred test centre.
- The test centres preference from which candidates need to select is Taj Group Hotels located in – New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and IHM Aurangabad.
- They then have to set a password for his / her registration account.
- Provide personal details such as full name, address and phone/mobile number.
- Next, candidates need to select the course for which they want to apply at IHM Aurangabad.
- Details filled up by candidates in the application form is then displayed on the screen for verification.
- After verification of details, they are redirected to Payment options. Candidates can pay their application fee of ₹ 1500/- either through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-banking, or Cash Card.
- Once the application fee has been successfully processed, candidates will be provided with their application ID and a confirmation regarding their application.
IHM Aurangabad Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- After completing the application process, an electronic profiling assessment will be sent to candidates’ registered email address. They will need to click the test link, complete the test and then read through the assessment report.
- Candidates will be required to carry a hard copy of this assessment report for verification before they proceed with the next steps to a Group Discussion, writing a Statement of Purpose and finally participating in a Personal Interview.
- They are advised to write a 1500 word Statement of Purpose to share with us his / her perspective on “The role this education at IHM-A would play in shaping your future by creating a vibrant personality who would succeed in the hospitality world”.
- Further, applicants will have to appear for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview(GDPI) round. These admission rounds are conducted at Taj Group of Hotels in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and IHM Aurangabad campus.
- They will be informed about the date, time and venue of the GDPI round through email.
- Students will be shortlisted for admission based on a collective assessment of his/her Profiling (weightage – 20%), Statement of Purpose and Group Discussion ( weightage – 30% ) and a Personal Interview (weightage – 50%).
Institute of Hotel Management,
Dr Rafiq Zakaria Campus,
Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad – 431 001,
Telephone no : 0240 – 238 1113, 0240 – 2381127
Fax : 0240–2381104
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.