Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition – IHM Pusa AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IHM Pusa Admission in 2019
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition invites admission application for eligible candidates to the UG , PG and Diploma courses for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IHM Pusa Admission Courses Offered 2019
- B.Sc. – ( Bachelor of Science ) Hotel and Hospitality Administration
- M.Sc. – ( Master of Science ) Hospitality Administration
- PGDDHFS – Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Hospitality Food Service
- PGDAOM – Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation & Management
- Diploma in Hotel Front Office Operation
- Diploma in House Keeping Management
- Diploma in Food Production
- DF&BS – Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
- DB&C – Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Food Production and Patisserie
IHM Pusa Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Sc. : The candidate must have 50% marks in 10+2 with English as one of the core subjects.
M.Sc. : The candidate must have secured a bachelor’s degree in HHA or hotel management with English as one of the core subjects and 50% marks.
Certificate Course : Candidate must have passed with 50% marks in 10th or 10+2 from recognized Board.
Diploma : Candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as one of the subject with 50% marks from recognized Board.
PG Diploma : Candidate must have secured a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
IHM Pusa Admission Application Form 2019
IHM Pusa Admission application form is available in the official website www.ihmpusa.net.
The application process conducted by Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition is offline only. However, the candidates planning to appear for NCHMCT – JEE 2019 entrance exam must register themselves on its official website.
For admission candidates must follow the given steps :
- Visit the college to collect prospectus and application form.
- Fill the form correctly and attach the required documents ( originals and three photocopies ) as listed :
- 10th and 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate
- Migration and Character certificat
- NCHMCT – JEE 2019 Admit Card
- NCHMCT – JEE 2019 Fee Receipt
- NCHMCT – JEE 2019 Score Card
- Caste certificate ( if applicable )
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources ( in case of TFW quota candidates and SC candidates
- Five Coloured Photographs ( 4 passport sized and 1 stamp sized ).
- UG Degree Mark Sheet ( for M.Sc. )
- Pay the nominal fee for the application form.
IHM Pusa Selection Procedure 2019
Diploma : Selection is Merit Based
B.Sc. : Selection is through NCHMCT – JEE
M.Sc. : Selection is through NCHMCT – JEE 2019
IHM Pusa Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||NCHMCT JEE Application Start Date||24th December, 2018|
|2||NCHMCT JEE Application End Date||11th April, 2019|
|3||NCHMCT JEE Exam Date||28th April, 2019|
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110012, India.,
Telephone : 011 – 25842429, 25840147, 25841411,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.