Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences – IHBAS Admission 2015
Delhi – 110 095, India,
Telephone No. : 22583058,
Fax : 2259 9227,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ihbas.delhigovt.nic.in.
Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences invites admission application for Tow Years hospital based Course MPhil Clinical Psychology program 2015 – 2017.
IHBAS 2015 Eligibility
Regular M.A. / M.Sc. in Psychology / Applied Psychology / Cognitive Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Counseling Psychology / Health Psychology from UGC recognized University with minimum 55% marks ( 50% marks for candidates under reserved categories SC; ST; OBC ).
IHBAS 2015 Reservation of Seats
No. of seats – 19 ( 2 for Foreign candidates & 02 for in service sponsored candidates )
Following reservation of seats is applicable to the course in the academic sessions 2015 – 2017 :
a) 7.5% of the seats for SC
b) 7.5% of the seats for ST
c) 27% of the seats for OBC
|S. No.||Category||Number of Seats|
|2.||Schedule Caste ( SC )||01|
|3.||Schedule Tribe ( ST )||01|
|5.||In service sponsored candidates||02|
*The number of reserved seats for SC, ST & OBC have been calculated on the basis of total sanctioned seat strength of 12.
**3% of the seats are reserved for persons with above 40% and less than 70% of disability on horizontal basis ( may from general or else ); one seat to be advertised once in every three years. In the academic session 2015 – 2017, there is no reservation of any seat for persons with disability.
IHBAS 2015 Duration and Qualification
IHBAS Duration : 2 years full time course.
IHBAS Qualification : M.A. / M.Sc. in Psychology / Applied Psychology / Cognitive Psychology / Clinical Psychology / Counselling Psychology / Health Psychology from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate in regular mode. Such qualification obtained though distance leaving or correspondence mode will not be considered.
1. Number of seats and reservation may vary as per the direction and issued order by the Government of NCT of Delhi, Government of India and University of Delhi.
2. If suitable candidates are not available under the reserved category they will be filled up by general category candidates.
IHBAS 2015 Method of Selection
The selection will depend upon marks obtained in the entrance examination and marks obtained in the interview, if listed for the interview based on the rank of declared results of entrance test. The entrance test will be of a MCQ type consisting of 140 questions to be answered in 02 hours. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. ( The syllabus of entrance exam will be that of P.G. level course in the concerned subject of recognized university ).
IHBAS 2015 Exam Pattern
The Entrance Exam will be held on the 2nd August 2015, followed by selection interview on 3rd and 4th August 2015 at the Institute. The Pattern of the examination is as follows :-
1. There will be 140 multiple choice questions in the paper. Number of questions will be distributed across the subjects / papers of P.G. level Psychology Course as follows :
|General Psychology||10||Physiological Psychology||10|
|History of Psychology||10||Personality||10|
|Social Psychology||15||Developmental Psychology||15|
|Research Methodology||10||Abnormal Psychology||20|
2. Each question is followed by 4 alternative choices.
3. Total time allotted is two ( 02 ) hours.
4. There is no negative marking.
5. Results of the written tests are declared on the same day by evening and selected candidates are called for interview on two subsequent days.
IHBAS 2015 Application Form
- 2000/- for General, In – service & Foreign candidates. For reserved category candidates application fee will be 1000/-. The application fee is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Director, IHBAS payable at Delhi. It should be enclosed with the application.
- The other documents required to be enclosed with the application are: (a) 01 recent passport size photograph, (b) attested copies of mark sheet, degree certificate of the claimed qualification and (c) work experience. Application received without application fee or any other aforesaid documents will not be entertained.
- Applications completed in all respects should be sent in hard copy to the following address :
HOD ( Clinical Psychology ),
Room No. 122, 1st Floor,
Delhi – 110095.
IHBAS 2015 Important Dates
- Last date for the submission of IHBAS application : 30th June, 2015
- Publication of list of IHBAS eligible candidates : 10th July, 2015
- IHBAS Written Entrance Test : 02nd August, 2015
- Result declaration of IHBAS written test : 02nd August, 2015 ( Evening )
- Selection interview of short listed candidates : 03rd and 04th August, 2015
- Publication of list of selected candidates : 4th August, 2015
- Date of Admission & Joining : 29th and 30th September, 2015
- Commencement of Course : 1st October, 2015
Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences IHBAS offers MPhil Clinical Psychology Program – IHBAS Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria – IHBAS Admission 2015 Application Form – Important Dates for IHBAS Admission 2015
Admission Notification Related : IHBAS Admission 2015, IHBAS Admission Notification 2015, IHBAS Admission 2015 Eligibility, Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences – IHBAS Admission 2015, M Phil Admission in IHBAS 2015, IHBAS Admission Online Application Form 2015, IHBAS Admission 2015 Application Last Date, IHBAS Submission of Admission Application 2015, Delhi University M Phil Entrance, Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences M Phil Admission, IHBAS M Phil Admission Procedure 2015, Delhi University M Phil Admission 2015, Delhi University Admission 2015 Dates, How to get Application 2015 in IHBAS Delhi, IHBAS Delhi Admission Qualification 2015, IHBAS M Phil Application Fee 2015, How to Apply M Phil Admission in IHBAS, IHBAS Admission Prospectus, Admission 2015, M Phil Application Form 2015 in IHBAS, Latest Admission News, M Phil Admission 2015, Admission Alerts, Latest Admission Updation, Admission Details, Current Admission Notification,
Posted In admission notification : Leave a response for institute of human behaviour & allied sciences – ihbas admission 2015 by swathi