Institute of Human Resources Development – IHRD AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IHRD Admission 2018
Institute of Human Resources Development invites application for admission to Diploma courses for the academic session 2018.
IHRD Admission Eligibility 2018
- All candidates who have passed SSLC / THSLC or equivalent examination with eligibility for higher studies can apply for admission to Model Polytechnic Colleges subject to the following conditions.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India of Kerala origin.
- The candidates should be physically fit for undergoing a course of study in Polytechnic Colleges.
- The candidates should produce a medical fitness certificate, at the time of admission.
A non-Keralite citizen of India who is son / daughter of a Central Govt. / State Govt. / Quasi Govt. organization employee working in Kerala shall also be eligible for seeking admission to the Model Polytechnic Colleges. Those who have availed of more than two chances for passing the qualifying examination are not eligible for admission. Appearance for “betterment” and ‘SAY’ examination will not be considered as a separate chance for this purpose. In the case of candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the second chance, 5 ( five ) score will be reduced from the Total Grade Value for determining their rank for effecting admission. b ) ( i ) For CBSE / ICSE candidates, the marks obtained in Science will be considered for calculating grade in Science in the place of Physics and Chemistry. For CBSE, Candidates passed board examination only are eligible for admission.CBSE School level pass is not eligible for admission. ( ii ) For candidates who have passed the qualifying examination under old schemes, marks will be converted to 9-point absolute scale grade.
IHRD Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- IHRD Diploma in Computer Applications admission form can be downloaded from institute website ihrd.ac.in.
- The online application can be submitted up to 04th June, 2018, 5 PM.
- The attested copies of the following documents are to be attached with the print out
- SSLC / equivalent
- Certificate to prove date of birth and age
- Cast and Community Certificate ( If reservation is claimed )
- Income Certificate ( if Community / TFW reservation is claimed )
- A certificate from the head of school where they studied in Xth Std. in given format. ( only for those candidates claiming local reservation. Format can be downloaded from the admission web site )
- The print out, registration fee and copies of required documents should reach the Principal of the respective MPTCs on or before 07th June, 2018, 4.00PM
- No opportunity will be given to incorporate any additional information or documents after the submission of the application. Late applications will be summarily rejected.
- The rank list for each MPTC admission will be published in the admission web site. The admission memo can also be downloaded from the web site.
- Candidate should produce the originals of all the documents at the time of interview, if called for. Candidates who fail to produce the certificate at the time of interview will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the MPTCs need submit only one application for all branches. The order of preference for various branches need not be indicated in the application. The allotment of branch will be on the basis of the rank and the order of preference expressed by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Originals of SSLC, TC, Conduct Certificate and following certificates should be produced at the time of interview, if called for, in the prescribed form that will be published in the admission web site
- Certificate of nativity from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Village Officer of Kerala State.
- In the case of non-Keralite applicants, a Certificate from the Head of the Office, under whom his/her parent is working, specifying the place and district in Kerala where the parent is employed in Central Government / Quasi Government organization will be sufficient.
- Medical certificate from a registered Medical practitioner
- In the case of candidates claiming reservation under socially and Educationally Backward Classes, community and income certificate should be obtained from a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Village Officer.
- In the case of SC / ST candidates, community certificate should be obtained from the Tahsildar concerned.
- In the case of candidates who are children of inter-caste married couple, if they claim reservation under SC / ST quota, a community certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned and if they claim reservation under SEBC quota, the community certificate from Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Village Officer should be produced.
- In the case of candidates seeking admission to the seats reserved, a certificate from the Head of the institution from where they have passed the qualifying examination should be obtained and produced.
- Applicants claiming reservation under physically handicapped quota should produce the certificates.
- The print out taken after submitting the online application is to be submitted to the respective MPTCs / MRPTC, along with a registration fee of ₹200/-. The registration fee can be paid directly to the respective college office or by Demand Draft. In the case of SC / ST candidates, the registration fee will only be ₹100/-.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one MPTCs have to submit the print outs and registration fees to the respective MPTCs separately.
- DD should be drawn in favour of the Principal of the MPTCs where the candidate seeks admission. Money order / Postal Order / Cheques etc. will not be accepted towards the registration fee.
- Address of the MPTCs and the respective DD payable at centres are given below
|Address of the College||DD Payable at|
|Model Polytechnic College, Nut Street,Vadakara, Kozhikode - 673 104; Phone : 0496 - 2524920||Vadakara|
|K Karunakaran Memorial Model Polytechnic College, Mala, Kallettumkara P.O, Thrissur - 680 683;||Chalakkudy|
|Model Polytechnic College, Mattakkara, Kottayam - 686 564; Phone : 0481- 2542022||Mattakkara|
|E K Nayanar Memorial Model Polytechnic College, Kalliassery, Kannur - 670 562; Phone : 0497 - 2780287||Kannur|
|Model Polytechnic College, Painavu, Idukki - 685 603; Phone : 04862 232246||Idukki|
|Model Polytechnic College, Karunagappally, Kollam - 690 518; Phone : 0476 2623597||Karunagappally|
|Model Polytechnic College, Poonjar, Kottayam 686 582; Phone : 0482 - 2209265||Erattupetta|
|Model Residential Polytechnic College, Kuzhalmannam, Palakkad. Pin- 678 702 Phone : 04922 - 272900||Kuzhalmannam|
IHRD Admission Selection Process 2018
- Selection of the candidates for admission to the Model Polytechnic Colleges under IHRD will be on institution-wise basis. Date of admission to each Polytechnic College will be intimated individually.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance ( grade ) in Mathematics and Science ( Physics and Chemistry ), in the qualifying examination. For those candidates who have passed the qualifying examination under old schemes, marks will be converted to 9-point absolute scale grade. In the case of those candidate who have less than 30% for individual papers ( for old scheme prior to grading system ) and have the eligibility of higher studies will be treated as equivalent to D+ grade. Grade / Mark will be converted to point as mentioned below
|% of Marks||>= 90||>= 80||>= 70||>= 60||>= 50||>= 40||>= 30|
- The Total Grade Value will be calculated by adding all the points thus obtained.
Important Dates for IHRD Admission 2018
|1||The IHRD online application can be submitted up to||04th June, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of IHRD documents||07th June, 2018|
Prajo’e Towers, Vazuthacaud,
Kerala – 695 014,
Telephone No. : 0471 – 2323597,
Fax : 0471 – 2322035,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : ihrd.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.