Institute of Information Technology & Management – IITM Admission 2019
Institute of Information Technology & Management IITM Admission 2019
Institute of Information Technology & Management invites admission application for UG and PG programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
IITM Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BCA – Bachelor in Computer Application
- BBA – Bachelor in Business Administration
- MCA – Masters in Computer Application
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration
IITM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed Mathematics and English at least at the Senior School Certificate Examination ( Class XII ) of the CBSE or any other Examination recognized as equivalent thereto. OR
- BCA / BIT / BIS of a recognised University of at least three years duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Bachelor’s Degree of a recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognised as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Passed the Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with pass in English ( core or elective or functional ) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications OR
- Three year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English ( core or elective or functional ) as a subject.
IITM Admission Seats 2019
- BCA Intake – 60 Seats
- BBA Intake – 120 Seats
- MCA Intake – 60 Seats
- MBA Intake – 60 Seats
IITM Admission Application Form 2019
IITM Admission application form is available in the official website www.iitmjanakpuri.com.
How to apply
- For application forms the students need to visit the official website of IITM New Delhi.
- Candidates who wish to appear for CET examination need to visit the official website of the conducting body for online application
IITM Selection Procedure 2019
Through CET :
The admissions are carried out strictly on a merit basis through a Common Entrance Test ( CET ) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The University conducts central counseling for all the colleges affiliated with it for 90% seats except for management quota seats. Students are required to choose the college / institute during the counseling. For application forms the students name to respond to the advertisement by the University or its website http://www.ggsipu.nic.in or www.iitmjanakpuri.com.
Management Quota Seats :
The Institute conducts admission for 10% management seats. Candidates seeking admission to management quota seats are to satisfy above mentioned eligibility criteria. Additionally, candidates need to qualify the Combined Entrance Test conducted by the University for the MCA programme. The merit for admission is drawn on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination. There is no provisional admission under management quota option.
The procedure for admission to management seats is stipulated below :
- The vacancies are advertised in one Hindi, one English newspaper of Delhi and on the website of the Institute www.iitmjanakpuri.com and on the Notice Board of the Institute.
- Candidates are required to apply on a prescribed form.
- Merit List of the eligible candidates is displayed on website of the Institute : www.iitmjanakpuri.com and on the Notice Board of the Institute.
- Short listed Candidates are required to appear personally for counseling to seek admission.
IITM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||MBA Start Date of Application||15th February, 2019|
|2||MBA Last Date of Application||1st May, 2019|
|3||MBA CET Date||26th May, 2019|
|4||MBA CET Result Date||7th June, 2019|
|5||MCA Start Date of Application||15th February, 2019|
|6||MCA Last Date of Application||1st May, 2019|
|7||MCA CET Date||13th May, 2019|
|8||MCA CET Result Date||24th May, 2019|
Institute of Information Technology & Management,
D – 29, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 058, India.,
Phone No. : 91 – 011 – 28525882, 28520239, 28525051,
Tele Fax : 011 – 28520239,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iitmjanakpuri.com.