Institute of Insurance and Risk Management – IIRMAdmission Notification »
IIRM Admission 2019
Institute of Insurance and Risk Management – ( IIRM ) invites application for admission to the PGDM, IPGD, PGD A&AS, PGD AS and PGDBA programs for the academic year 2019.
- Investment Planning & Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Risk Management
- PGD A&AS
- PGD AS
IIRM Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Graduates in any discipline with CAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT / ATMA / CMAT / ICET scores.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE or equivalent examinations and persons writing their final exams can also apply.
- Admission will be based on test scores and personal interview.
PGD A&AS :
- Should be a Graduate and must have studied Mathematics / Statistics as one of the Main subject.
- Those who are appearing for their final examinations can also apply.
- Admission will be based on personal interview.
- Candidates who have passed atlease one subject of any Chartered Institution in Acturarial Science or ACET of IAI, Mumbai will be given preference.
- Should be a Graduate in Arts / Science / Engineering and should be proficient in Mathematics / Statistics. Persons writing their final year exams can also apply.
- Admissions will be based on Personal Interview.
IIRM Admission 2019 Application Form
How to apply
- IIRM Admission 2019 Application Form is available in the official website www.iirmworld.org.in.
- Duly completed Applications are to be sent to the Institute by courier / registered post with copies of all certificates on or before June, 2019 and ₹500/- by the way of Demand Draft ( or ) online payment.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete / defective applications without registration fees will not be entertained. ( Final admission is strictly subject to fulfilling the entry level qualifications. )
IIRM Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Selection is based on a comprehensive process where the candidate’s aptitude / abilities & skills are preferred over scores.
- Scholarships are available for students with good academic background and high scores in National Entrance Test ( CAT / MAT / XAT ).
IIRM Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of application form||June, 2019|
|2||Commencement of program||July, 2019|
Institute of Insurance and Risk Management – ( IIRM )
Plot No.38/39, APSFC Building,
Financial District, Nankramguda,
Hyderabad – 500 032,
Phone No : +040-230002041,
Fax : +040-23000254,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iirmworld.org.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.