IMT Ghaziabad / Nagpur / Dubai / Hyderabad Admission 2016 – Click here
Institute of Management Technology – IMT Nagpur Admission 2016
35 Km Milestone, Katol Road,
Nagpur – 441 502, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 712 – 2805000,
Fax No : + 91 – 712 – 2805591,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.imtnagpur.ac.in.
Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur invites application for admission to the 2 year full time PGDM / MBA programmes for the academic year 2016- 2017.
IMT Nagpur Admission Eligibility 2016 :
- Applicants for PGDM programs must have a minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 50 percent aggregate marks in any discipline. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- Applicants for PGDM (Executive) must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50 percent marks and a minimum three years work experience after graduation as of 30th June, 2016.
- To apply for IMT Ghaziabad’s 2 year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT 2015 or XAT 2016 or have taken the GMAT ( 1st January, 2012 – 31st March, 2016). In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT/CMAT and score not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official scores by 15th April, 2016.
Note : CMAT 2016 test will be considered for IMT Nagpur and IMT Hyderabad Campus ONLY.
To apply for IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad’s 2 year PGDM program, applicants must be registered for CAT 2015 or XAT 2016 or CMAT 2016 test or have taken the GMAT (1st January, 2012 – 31 March, 2016). In the case of the candidates applying on the basis of GMAT/CMAT and score not provided, processing of application will be provisional, subject to IMT receiving the official scores by 15th April, 2016.
- In the Communication section, candidates will be exposed to a tool called “Thematic Exposition”. This will be done on a topic ranging from social, economic and current affairs etc. This is a written communication test (WCT), where candidates would be given a topic ranging from 1-3 lines, on which they will be expected to develop a piece of 250 words within 20 minutes.
- Topic would be provided to the candidates on the day of CnPI at the venue/center itself. It will help the interviewer to understand the Language Proficiency, Coherence, Thought Process, Critical and Logical Thinking skills of the candidates.
- Post this there will be a Personal Interview (PI) with a panel for 15-20 minutes in which candidates will be expected to discuss on a wide range of topics which tests their skills of oral communication, analytical and leadership skills, work experience, domain knowledge etc.
Short-listing for interviews :
This year, applicants may submit any one of test scores: CAT 2015, XAT 2016, GMAT (Test taken between 1st January, 2012 – 31 March, 2016) or CMAT* (Nagpur & Hyderabad only) score. Applicants can also submit more than one test score. Candidates are required to update their GMAT/ CMAT* Test score, on or before 15th April, 2016. Those candidates applying on the basis of GMAT/CMAT and score is not updated in that case processing of application will be provisional. IMT will consider the best score before making the final admit offer.
Applicants will be short-listed for interviews on the basis of one of the following best score out of available test scores: CAT, XAT, GMAT or CMAT* (Nagpur & Hyderabad campus).
IMT Admission Application Form 2016 :
- To apply to IMT an applicant must complete the online ‘Application Form’. There is one Common ‘Application Form’ for all four campuses – IMT Ghaziabad, IMT Nagpur, IMT Hyderabad and IMT Dubai ( August, 2016 intake ).
- On the ‘Application Form’ the candidate must provide educational qualifications, contact details, etc. and at least one of the following: registration number for CAT 2015 or ID for XAT 2016 or ID for GMAT or Roll-No for CMAT*. IMT Ghaziabad will be accepting CAT/XAT/GMAT. IMT Nagpur and Hyderabad will be accepting CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT*. The applicant is required to fill the IDs of the entire test score he/she wishes to submit.
After completing the form, the applicant can make payment by one of these options :
1) Pay directly through Credit/Debit card or Net Banking : If the payment goes through and ‘Application Number’ is generated, the application is considered submitted. Applicants will receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.
2) Pay through demand draft : The applicant must make a demand draft payable to “Institute of Management Technology” payable at Ghaziabad or Delhi for the amount of 2,000/-. On the ‘Application Form’, applicants must provide the demand draft number, name of bank, date, location of bank and amount. After providing these details, the applicant will be directed to a new window that has the details of the information submitted and the ‘tear-off’ sheet together with an ‘Application Form Number’. Applicants should take a printout of this form and keep it for their future reference. Applicants must affix their passport-size self-attested photo to the tear-off sheet and send the demand draft along with it. Once the demand draft and tear-off sheet are received by IMT Ghaziabad, the status is automatically updated on the website. Applicants will also receive a confirmation email within the next 24 hours.
IMT Admission Important Dates 2016 :
|Application Form : http://18.104.22.168/|
All PGDM programs for academic year 2016 starts in June 2016. The IMT Dubai 2 year MBA program starts in August 2016.