Institute of Mathematics & Applications – IMA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IMA Admission 2019
Institute of Mathematics & Applications invites applications for admission to the following Programs 2019.
IMA Admission 2019 Courses
- B.Sc. ( Hons. ) in Mathematics and Computing
- M.A. / M.Sc. in Computational Finance
IMA Admission 2019 Eligibility
B.Sc. ( Hons. ) in Mathematics and Computing
- Candidate must have passed / appeared Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent from any stream with Mathematics and English as a subject
M.A. / M.Sc. in Computational Finance
- Candidate must have passed / appeared Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics / Statistics as a core subject.
IMA Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Institute of Mathematics & Applications admission application form is available in the official website www.iomaorissa.ac.in.
- The following documents are to be enclosed with the application form
- Photocopy of High school certificate.
- Photocopy of High school Marksheet.
- Photocopy of High Caste certificate.
- Photocopy of valid certificate.
- Photocopy of money receipt of application form
- Demand draft of appropriate value in favour of Director IMA, Bhubaneshwar & payable at Bhubaneswar towards application fee.
- Two self addressed envelope.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- In addition to all the above documents the following documents have to be submitted for PG admission
- Photocopy of Intermediate Higher Secondary school certificate.
- Photocopy of Intermediate Higher Secondary school marksheet.
- Candidates are requested to specify if any other documents attached.
- Application form and prospectus can be collected from Institute’s counter from 10:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. in working days on payment of application fee in cash or Bank Draft or downloaded from the Institute website.
- A candidate shall be supplied with The application form on a written request enclosing application fee in the form of DD.
- In that case the candidate should supply his address on a seperately typed or legibly written plane paper which will be posted by the office of the institute on the envelope for sending application form
- The filled in application along with enclosures should be sent to the following address
Institute of Mathematics & Applications,
Bhubaneshwar – 751 029.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of [rupee] 700/- ( for general candidates ) & [rupee] 400/- for SC / ST candidates.
- Paper copy application an hand delivery from office counter of [rupee] 800/- for general category candidates and [rupee] 500/- for SC / ST candidates.
- Paper copy of application on postal delivery by speed post [rupee] 900/- for general category candidates and [rupee] 600/- for SC / ST candidates
IMA Admission 2019 Selection Process
- Selection of candidates for admission into both BSc & MSc courses shall be made on the basil of the entrance test. The entrance test will be of two hour duration. Previous year questions are available in the website
- Eligible candidate can appear In the entrance test.
- Students appearing at the qualifying examination can also appear In the entrance test.
- However if selected, they have to submit the results of the qualifying examination.
IMA Admission 2019 Exam Centres
IMA Admission 2019 Important Dates
|1||Date of availability of application forms||April, 2019|
|2||Last date of receipt of completed application form||May, 2019|
|3||Date of entrance test||June, 2019|
|4||Tentative date for announcement of result||Will be announced|
Institute of Mathematics and Applications
Andharua, Bhubaneswar – 751003
Telephone No : 9437044369 / 9438532142 ( Director )
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.iomaorissa.ac.in.