Institute for Plasma Research – IPR AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Institute for Plasma Research IPR Admission 2019
Institute for Plasma Research invites admission application for PhD program for the academic year 2019 – 2020
IPR Admission Eligibility 2019
Educational Qualifications : M.Sc. in one of the following subjects: Physics, Engineering Physics or Applied Physics with a minimum aggregate of 60%. Students must have Physics and Mathematics at the under graduate level. Candidates expecting a Master degree in any one of the above subjects by 31st August, 2019 can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria : The candidates should have qualified at least one of the national level examinations :
- JEST – 2019 ( in Physics )
- GATE in Physics ( Paper code PH ) valid for 2017 / 2018 / 2019 and
- CSIR–UGC – JRF – NET in June, 2017 or December, 2017 in Physical Sciences ( Subject code PHY ).
- Not more than 26 years as on 1st August 2019 ( born on or after 1st August, 1992 ). Age relaxation is admissible to SC / ST / OBC / PWD etc. as per Government of India orders on the subject from time to time.
IPR Admission Application Form 2019
- Institute for Plasma Research admission application form will be available at website www.ipr.res.in.
How to apply
Hard copy along with the Application ID obtained while filling online application from official website with one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on the right hand top corner of the application along with copies of testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, caste, etc. should reach the, Institute for Plasma Research at the above address. Hard copy should be sent strictly by Registered post / Speed Post. The envelope should be strictly superscribed with Advt. No. and Post Applied for.
IPR Selection Procedure 2019
- The candidates who satisfy the above criteria may apply. The short listed candidates will be invited to appear for a personal interview at IPR. The selection of the candidates shall be based on two rounds of personal interviews. The candidates who qualify in the first round will be asked to appear for a second round of comprehensive interview, which may spill over the next day. The candidates are therefore requested to make their own arrangements for overnight stay in proximity to IPR. Request for a change of date or time of interview shall not be entertained.
- Candidates selected for interview will be paid to – and – fro sleeper class railway fare via the shortest route on production of valid tickets.
IPR Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Opening Date for Online Application||March, 2019|
|2||Closing Date for Online Application||April, 2019|
|3||Closing Date for receiving hard copy of Application by Post / Courier||April, 2019|
Institute for Plasma Research,
Bhat Village, Near Indira Bridge,
Gandhinagar – 382 428,
Gujarat ( India ),
Telephone No. : + 91 – 79 – 23962000,
Fax No : + 91 – 79 – 23962277,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.ipr.res.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.