Institute of Public Enterprise – IPE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IPE Admission 2019
The Institute of Public Enterprise invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Programs for the academic year 2019.
IPE Admission PGDM Course Specializations 2019
- PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDM ( RM ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Retail & Marketing )
- PGDM ( BIF ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Banking, Insurance & Financial Services )
- PGDM ( IB ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( International Business )
- PGDM ( HRM ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Human Resource Management )
- PGDM ( Ex ) – Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( Executive )
IPE Admission PGDM Eligibility 2019
- The candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( 45% in case of the candidates belonging to scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe or persons with Disability category ), of any of the Universities or declared to be deemed as a University or posses an equivalent qualification recognised by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final-year degree examination ( or equivalent examination ) can also apply. The proof of acquiring the required qualification should be submitted within four weeks from the date of commencement of the course. Work experience or sponsorship by firms is desirable.
IPE Admission PGDM Application Form 2019
- Institute of Public Enterprise admission application form will be available at website www.ipeindia.org.
- Registration to IPE Admissions 2019 Applicants of PGP’s can follow any of the following and can submit the admission application.
Over the Counter Sale of application
- The IPE PGDM application form along with the prospectus can be obtained by payment in cash of ₹ 500/- ( incl. processing fees ) from any of the two offices of IPE.
- Applicants submitting IPE PGDM online application need to net transfer ₹ 500/- to SBH Ac no : 52198267621; IFSC Code: SBHY0020071; and need furnish the details of UTR / ref transaction ID in the payment details of Online form. Online applicants will receive a mail confirmation acknowledging the application in two working days.
For offline application
- Applicants can also mail to email@example.com for a scanned copy of printed application form and can send in the filled in form along with a DD of ₹ 500/- drawn in favour of ‘Institute of Public Enterprise’ payable at Hyderabad.
IPE Admission PGDM Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates have to appear the Admission Test ( CAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT / CMAT / JMET ). Obtain, fill in and submit the application form to IPE.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews to be held at IPE.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in Admission Test, Group Discussions and Personal Interviews and consistent Academic record.
IPE Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date GD / PI||2nd February, 2019|
Institute of Public Enterprise,
Osmania University Campus,
Hyderabad – 500 007,
Andhra Pradesh, India,
Telephone No. : + 91 – 40 – 2709 8938 / 7445 / 8145
Fax No. : +91 – 40 – 2709 5478,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ipeindia.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.