IPHH Admission 2018
Institute of Public Health and Hygiene invites applications for admission to the following Programs for the academic session 2018.
- Bachelor In Medical Lab Technology
- Bachelor Of Radiation Technology
- Bachelor Of Optometry And Ophthalmic Technology
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- Bachelor Of Bio Chemestry
- BSc. In Radio Imaging Technology ( BSc.RIT )
- Master In Medical Lab Technology
- Master Of Optometry And Ophthalmic Technology
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- MBA Health Care Services
- M.Sc. Micro-Biology
- MSc. In Radio Imaging Technology
IPHH Admission 2018 Eligibility
- 10+2 or equivalent with science subject ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) with minimum 45% marks or DMLT from a recognized Board / University or 10+2 with any stream accompanied by Two years of professional experience in the relevant field.
- Candidates should have passed BSc in relevant subject with minimum passing marks from any recognized university.
IPHH Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- IPHH admission application form will be available at the website www.iphhparamedic.in.
- The following documents are required at the time of admission
- Photocopy of 10th / Matric Certificate and Mark Sheet recognized by CBSE / ICSE / SSSCE / HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination and duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Photocopy of 12th / Senior Secondary Certificate and Mark Sheet recognized by CBSE / ICSE / SSSCE / HSCE or a recognized equivalent examination and duly attested by a Gazetted Officer
- Character Certificate from the school / institute last attended
- Migration certificate, if any
- A valid ID Proof viz. voter’s ID card / Aadhar Card / Driving License or any other Government document with clear photograph of the candidate on it
- 8 recent Passport size photographs
- Medical Fitness certificate from a certified clinician / doctor of not less than MBBS degree.
A – 44, Mahipalpur,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iphhparamedic.in.