Institute of Public Health and Hygiene (IPHH)
A – 44, Mahipalpur,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.iphhparamedic.org.
Institute of Public Health and Hygiene invites applications for admission to the following Programs :
UG Programs :
- BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- BSc (Medical Imaging Technology)
- BSc (Bio – Technology)
- BSc (Microbiology)
- BSc (Yoga and Naturopathy)
- BSc (Health Information Administration)
PG Programs :
- MSc (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- MSc (Bio – Technology)
- MSc (Microbiology)
- MSc (Yoga and Health Education)
- MSc (Clinical Research & Regulatory Affairs)
- MBA (Health Care Services)
Eligibility : Graduation.
IPHH Application Form 2010 :
Just follow the steps below and you’ll be acing your first exam in next to no time! Students are strongly encouraged to complete the application process as early as possible.
Candidates for admission will be notified of a decision in writing, after all the application documents are received and the same record has been reviewed by the Admission Office of the Institute.
Follow all instructions carefully to avoid delays in the processing of application materials. In order to expedite the application process, students may submit all supporting documentation, including official transcripts along with the prescribed fee.
Before a final admission decision can be made, all supporting documentation must be received.
1. Make Sure You Meet Our Admission Requirements : Duly completed and signed application form. Official high & senior secondry qualifying documents school.
Describe in your statement of purpose for joining the programme. Your reasons for applying to the proposed program at IPHH and your preparation for this field of study.
Future career plans and other aspects of your background and interests which may aid the admission.
2. Meet with an Admission Representative this interview gives you and your family, the opportunity to sit down and review the catalog, ask questions relating to courses and discuss career goals.
3. Submit your Application Packet Payment : A non – refundable application fee of
र 8, 025/- (for Diploma Courses) is required to be submitted via following method :
Make Demand Draft or Pay Order in favour of “Institute of Public Health & Hygiene”, payable at “New Delhi”. Please note that the fee is non – refundable and must be received by the appropriate application deadline.
We have simplified our admission process to make it as easy as possible to enroll. Admissions representatives are available to walk you through the process.
We will take the time to explain each step and help you select the career focused training program that best fits you. This is also the time when you can get specific questions about the Institute answered.
With your Demand Draft / Pay Order / Money Order, include : Full name exactly as it appears on the application, Email address, Application number & Program to which you are applying.
In case, if you are applying for : Under / Post Graduate Degree Programs, offered at the Institute by various Universities, please speak to the Admission Representative for fee structure. Any Under / Post Graduate Certificate Programs, offered by the Institute, a Demand Draft of full fee is required to be attached with the form.
Closing Date : NA.