Institute of Rail Transport – IRT New Delhi Admission 2015
Room No.17 ( G – 40 ), Rail Bhavan,
Above Central Secretariat Metro Station,
New Delhi – 110 001,
Phone No. : 23384171, 2330 4147, 23303924, 23303236,
Fax : 91 11 23384005,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.irt-india.com.
Institute of Rail Transport New Delhi invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Correspondence Diploma Courses 2015.
On popular demand, the Institute of Rail Transport ( IRT ) extends the date for receipt of applications upto 31st August, 2015 for the following Diploma courses.
One Year Diploma Courses :
- MMT ( Multi – Modal Transport ( Containerization ) & Logistics Management )
- RTM ( Rail Transport & Management )
- Prospectus costs is 150/- ( each courses ) and Course Fee is 5000/- ( each courses ) ( Including Study Material & Contact Classes ).
IRT New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2015 :
- Graduates or Three years Diploma in any Discipline from any recognized University / Institutes / State Govt. with relaxation to Central / State Govt. employees / Armed, Service Personnel ( Serving & Retired ), these candidate should have completed Sr. Sec. School with three year working experience.
IRT New Delhi Admission Examination Centres 2015 :
- Delhi / Mumbai / Kolkata / Chennai / Secunderabad / Lucknow / Guwahati and Bhubaneswar. ( Subject to sufficient number of students appearing in any centres ).
- Refer prospectus for details, on payment of 150/- by cash or by Demand Draft in favour of “Institute of Rail Transport”, payable at New Delhi along with a self addressed stamped envelope ( 11″ x 5″ ) of 15/- ( for ordinary post ) or 40/- ( for speed post ). Write full name and address in capital on the reverse of the draft and also write the name of the course.
- Prospectus also available by cash only at the counter of the following address :
IRT Office C/o General Manager Office,
Rail Sadan, South Block, Chandrashekharpur,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 17.
- The last date for receipt of application is 31st August, 2015.