Institute of Rural Management Anand – IRMA Admission 2019
IRMA Admission 2019
[tabby title=”PGDRM 2019″]
IRMA PGDRM Admission 2019
Institute of Rural Management Anand invites application for admission to PGDRM – Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management for the academic year 2019 – 2021.
IRMA PGDRM Admission Eligibility 2019
A Graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years of education. 50% or above ( 45% or above for SC / ST / DAP* ) aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA at the graduation level. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university / institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent percentage, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree may also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 2019. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation before the time of commencement of the programme ( 1st July, 2018 ). The candidates failing to meet the minimum eligibility criteria will be asked to withdraw from the programme. The tuition fees paid by such candidates will be forfeited unless their vacant seats are filled by other candidates.
IRMA PGDRM Admission Application Form 2019
IRMA Admission Application form is available in the official website www.irma.ac.in.
IRMA’s Admission Online Portal provides complete instructions to facilitate your online application. Please visit the link https://www.irma.ac.in/iadmission/applyonlineprm.php
Application Fees for Indian Nationals :
- General & OBC : [rupee] 1500/-
- SC / ST / DAP* : [rupee] 750/-
Application Fees for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored : [rupee] 2250/-.
IRMA PGDRM Selection Procedure 2019
Selection Process ( For Indian Nationals )
Shortlisting for IRMASAT 2019 and Group Activity & Personal Interview :
IRMA will use CAT 2018 & XAT 2019 scores for short listing candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for IRMASAT 2019 – the IRMA Social Awareness Test and Group Activity & Personal Interview at IRMA.
For Admissions 2019, IRMA will be giving two types of calls to the prospective candidates :
- Merit – cum – profile based call
- Merit based call ( Non Profile Based Call )
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria may be shortlisted for Merit – cum – profile based calls :
- Graduation in : Development, Agriculture, Dairy, Public policy, Sustainability, Veterinary Sciences, Food Technology.
- Work experience in : Development Sector, Dairy, Public Policy.
- Excellence : Graduation from Top universities and Colleges.
- Candidates of General Category, who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT 2019 and GA and PI process under Merit – cum – profile based call.
- Candidates of General Category, who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 and fall in the Non Profile based call criteria are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT 2019 and GA and PI process.
- Cut off for the candidates of reserved categories will be decided separately at appropriate time.
- Both IRMASAT 2019 and GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA for shortlisted candidates.
Selection Process ( For FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored )
Candidates will be shortlisted for Online Personal Interview ( OPI ) on the basis of their GMAT / GRE Scores ( taken on or after January 2014 ) / CAT2018 / XAT2019 scores for PGDRM 2019 – 21.
Online Personal Interview ( OPI ) will be conducted during last week of April 2019.
Final selection will be done on the basis of GMAT / GRE scores ( taken on or after January 2014 ) / CAT2018 / XAT2019 scores and OPI score. The marks obtained in the GMAT / GRE Scores ( taken on or after January 2014 ) / CAT2018 / XAT2019 test and the marks obtained in OPI will be reduced to the equivalent marks of 60 and 40 respectively. An overall merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained out of these 100 marks.
IRMA PGDRM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for receipt of completed applications for Indian Nationals||31st December, 2018|
|2||Last date for receipt of completed applications for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||30th March, 2019|
|3||Intimation for IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview to Indian Nationals||1st week of February, 2019|
|4||IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity and Personal Interview for Indian Nationals||11th February, 2019 to 23rd February, 2019|
|5||Announcement of final results for Indian Nationals||1st week of March 2019|
|6||Last date for submitting acceptance form with initial fees of [rupee] 1,00,000/-||Within 1 week after announcement of Final result|
|7||Last date for depositing the first year fees||Within 15 working days after announcement of Final result|
|8||Personal Interview ( PI ) for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||2nd week of April 2019|
|9||Announcement of final results for FN / OCI / PIO / CIWG / NRI / NRI Sponsored||3rd Week of April 2019|
|10||Classes on Bridge Courses||24th June, 2019 to 29th June, 2019|
|11||Induction Programme||1st July, 2019 to 9th July, 2019|
|12||Beginning of First Term||10th July, 2019|
IRMA FPRM Admission 2018
Institute of Rural Management Anand invites application for admission to FPRM – Fellow Programme in Rural Management for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
IRMA FPRM Admission 2018 Eligibility
- To be eligible for admission to the FPRM 2018 programme an applicant must satisfy the following two conditions :
- Eligibility : Anybody with a postgraduate or postgraduate equivalent degree / diploma from a recognized university or institution in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade can apply. ( 5% less for those eligible for reservations ).
- Those expecting to complete the final exams of these degrees by 14th June, 2018 may also apply.
- Qualifying Exams : Having valid scores / results of the last five years in any of the following standard qualifying exams or tests.
- CAT / XAT
- GMAT / GRE
- UGC – JRF / NET
- CSIR – JRF / NET
- ICAR – SRF
- ICAR / ASRB – NET
- The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. In case the university / institution does not have a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by IRMA by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant with 100. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before 14th June, 2018 are encouraged to apply.
- The cut – off period for validity of the qualifying exam or test score is five years preceding the last date specified for the submission of application form to FPRM. Valid scores obtained from 16th February, 2013 onwards in all the specified qualifying exams are eligible.
- Those with PGDRM from IRMA and PGP from any of the IIMs ( including Agri – Business Management ) are exempted from the above qualifying tests or validity period.
- IRMA follows the statutory reservation policy of Government of India. Seats not filled by candidates of the reserved category will be offered to the general category.
- Merely fulfilling eligibility criteria may not entitle a candidate for a personal interview or automatic admission to FPRM.
IRMA FPRM Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
Apply online and pay through payment gateway. Take a print out of the SBI challan available on IRMA website in the admission link. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI will then issue a unique ID number. Use this unique ID number to apply online through the IRMA website. Fill up the application form along with uploading a copy of the preliminary research proposal.
IRMA online portal provides complete instructions to facilitate the online application. Please visit the link : https://www.irma.ac.in/article.php?menuid=19
Printed application forms may be obtained from the Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388 001 on payment of prescribed fees ( add [rupee] 75/- for postal charges ). Application fees may be paid in the form of a demand draft favouring IRMA payable at Anand. The application should be sent to the below mentioned address along with a copy of the preliminary research proposal.
- Applicants should retain a copy of the completed application form for their reference.
- No Refund will be made after the payment of application fees.
- Postal delay is not the responsibility of IRMA.
All correspondence related to admission should be addressed to :
Mr. Janak R. Brahmbhatt,
Manager ( Academics ), Admissions Office,
Institute of Rural Management Anand ( IRMA ),
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.irma.ac.in,
Phone : 02692 – 221657 / 659 / 940,
WhatsApp : 7069066711
An applicant may apply using an application form or thorough a hard copy. Fees applicable to admission is displayed in the Table below.
|General & OBC||SC / ST / DAP|
|[rupee] 1400/-||[rupee] 700/-|
Those requesting hardcopies of the application form have to add [rupee] 75/- to the prescribed fee for postal charges. Application fees are waived for applicants belonging to Below Poverty Line ( BPL ) families. BPL applicants, seeking exemption from application fees, are required to submit a self-attested photocopy displaying the latest proof of BPL status issued by an appropriate authority.
IRMA FPRM Selection Procedure 2018
The applications will be screened by the designated selection committee of IRMA on the basis of multiple parameters like academic qualification, test scores, research proposal, and reservation. The selection committee will arrive at screening and cut-off criteria depending on the response. Those found eligible as per screening will be called for the personal interview ( PI ). The final selection will consist of presentation of the research proposal and personal interview and will focus on assessing research aptitude, subject knowledge/clarity, analytical abilities, general personality, and perseverance of the candidate. The selection committee, if necessary, may conduct a short written test for those called for PI to assess their analytical and communication abilities. The decision of selection committee regarding the process and criteria will be final.
IRMA FPRM Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for receipt of completed applications||15th February, 2018|
|2||Intimation for Personal Interview ( PI )||By 20th March, 2018|
|3||Personal Interview dates||9th April, 2018 - 14th, 2018|
|4||Announcement of final results||Second / third week of May, 2018|
|5||Classes on Bridge Course ( if needed )||28th May, 2018 to 2nd June, 2018|
|6||FPRM Induction Programme||14th June, 2018 to 16th June, 2018|
|7||Beginning of First Term||18th June, 2018|
Institute of Rural Management, Anand ( IRMA ),
Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
Telephone No. : 02692 – 260391, 260181,
Fax : 02692 – 260188,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.irma.ac.in.