Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur – IRM Jodhpur PGDM AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur – IRM Jodhpur PGDM Admission 2013
Jodhpur Campus :
IRM Campus Radhakrishnapuram,
Nayapura, Chokha Road,
Jodhpur – 342 001, Rajasthan,
Phone No. : 0291 – 2756022,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.irmjodhpur.org.
Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program 2013 – 2015.
IRM Jodhpur PGDM Specializations :
- Rural Management
- Human Resource Management
IRM Jodhpur PGDM Admission Eligibility 2013 :
- A bachelor’s degree ( 10 + 2 + 3 ) or equivalent in any discipline with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates appearing for the final degree examination can also apply.
IRM Jodhpur PGDM Admission Selection Procedure 2013 :
- All candidates will be required to appear in MAT conducted by AIMA, New Delhi.
- Final selection is based on over all scores obtained by the candidates in MAT exam and academic records followed by group discussion and personal interview.
IRM Jodhpur PGDM Admission Application Form 2013 :
- IRM jodhpur Admission application form can be available from Institute of Rural Management Jodhpur website : www.irmjodhpur.org.
- Candidates seeking admission in PGDM must apply on the prescribed Application Form which can be obtained along with Prospectus and Information Bulletin from the IRM Jodhpur office on payment of ₹ 1500/- in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Institute of Rural Management”, payable at Jodhpur.
- Postal requests for Application Form must be accompanied by Demand Draft worth ₹ 1550/-.
- Duly filled IRM Jodhpur PGDM admission application post by send to the following address :
Institute of Rural Management,
Radhakrishnapuram ( Nayapura ),
Chokha Road, Jodhpur – 342 012.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.