Inter University Accelerator Centre – IUAC Admission 2018
Inter University Accelerator Centre IUAC Admission 2018
Inter University Accelerator Centre invites admission application for PhD Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
IUAC Admission Courses Offered 2018
IUAC offers Ph.D. programmes in ion – beam / accelerator based experimental research in
- Atomic & Molecular Physics
- Nuclear Physics,
- Materials Science
- Accelerator Physics.
IUAC Admission Eligibility 2018
Applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have Master’s Degree ( Five year degree after +2 level ) in Physics / Applied Physics.
- The applicant must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate marks ( or equivalent grade ) in Master’s Degree.
- Master’s degree should be on or after 2016. Those students expecting Master’s degree by August 2018 are also eligible to apply, subject to having secured the minimum 55% or equivalent grades up to the last semester.
- The applicant must have studied Physics and Mathematics subjects in their Bachelor’s degree.
- The applicant must have qualified CSIR – UGC NET – JRF [ December 2016 / June 2017 / December 2017 ] in Physical Sciences.
IUAC Admission Application Form 2018
Inter University Accelerator Centre admission application form is available in the official website www.iuac.res.in.
How to Apply
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the application in the prescribed format below and send the PDF file to email id : email@example.com or the scanned copy by post to the following address :
Administrative Officer ( Personnel ),
Inter University Accelerator Centre,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
P.B. No – 10502,
New Delhi – 110067.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria do not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test & interview.
IUAC Selection Procedure 2018
- The short listed applicants will be invited to appear for written test and interview at IUAC.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the performance in the written test and interview.
- Normal relaxation to the eligibility criteria will be applicable as per UGC guidelines.
- The selected students will be required to join the Ph.D programme in the middle of August, 2018. They will be registered for Ph.D at Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ), New Delhi.
- All students will be required to undergo two semesters of study course after joining.
- The students will be provided hostel accommodation.
IUAC Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Last d ate of receiving of application is||10th May, 2018|
Inter-University Accelerator Centre,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Near Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi, 110067 India.,
Telephone No. : 011-24126018, 24126022, 24126024-26, 24126029,
Fax : 011-24126036, 24126041,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.iuac.res.in.