International Aviation Academy – IAA Admission 2011
IAA 2011 Admission in International Aviation Academy
Salem Airport, Kamalapuram ( P.O ),
Salem – 636 309,
Phone No. : 04290 – 220489 / 220490,
Fax : 04290 – 220491,
Mobile No. : 07708022277,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.internationalaviation.ac.in.
International Aviation Academy Private Limited invites application for admission to the following Courses :
- Private Pilot License ( PPL – 50 Hrs )
- Commercial Pilot License ( CPL – 200 Hrs )
IAA Admission Eligibility 2011 :
- Pass in 10 +2 ( or ) equivalent with 50% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
IAA Admission Age Limit 2011 :
- Minimum age limit is 17 years.
IAA Admission Selection Procedure 2011 :
- Candidates will be trained not only technically but also in personality development, Time Management and General Descipline. The selection procedure for candidates who wish to register for PPL and CPL courses are done on the basis of a International Aviation Academy Private Limited written test, pilot aptitude test and interview.
- For PPL candidates, written test will be on general English, Maths and Physics. For PPL to CPL trainees, test will be conducted on Air navigation, Aviation meteorology, and Reasoning. Selected candidates for PPL will have to undergo medical check up with approved DGCA doctors and CPL candidates will have to go comprehensive check up with institutes of Aero Medicine, Bangalore or Central Medical Establishment, New Delhi.
- Candidates who are passing out of medical exams will be selected and registered with IAA for a training Program.
IAA Admission Application 2011 :
- International Aviation Academy Prospectus and Application Form send DD of [rupee] 500/- in favour of “International Aviation Academy, Chennai”.
International Aviation Academy Highlights :
- State of the art infrastructure at Salem Airport.
- Training strictly as per OGCA ‘ s latest approved curriculum.
- Fleet of Cessna 152 & 172.
- WiFi enabled Campus.
- Latest Elite Simulator 6.
- Fully Air – conditioned Classrooms and Library.
- Highly Experienced and Qualified ( DCCA ) Trainers and Ground instructors.
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls.
IAA Contact Address :
Chennai Office :
60, Jai Durga Complex, Bachelor
3rd Floor, 1st Avenue,
Chennai – 83,
Phone No. : 04442154551/ 52, 24894977, 24897206, 080 25238650 ( Bangalore Office ),
Mobile No. : 98651 58585 / 98840 73410,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : http://internationalaviation.ac.in.