IBS Business School 2017 Entrance Exam
IBS Business School 2017 Eligibility
- Graduation ( any discipline ) with 50% and above marks ( as calculated by respective University ) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education ( on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis ) .
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by 31st May, 2017.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements ( including practical examinations / viva / assignments ) before 31st May, 2017. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is 1st November, 2017.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2017 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
IBS Business School 2017 Online Application Form
IBS Business School Admission 2017 Online Application Form available on official Website : www.ibsindia.org.
How to apply :
- The application form is common for admission to PGPM / MBA program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune campuses.
- PGPM Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of 1800.
- You may apply online by clicking the above link and providing your Personal and contact details. On submission of your details you will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive hard copy of the Bulletin within one week.
IBS Business School 2017 Admission Procedure
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2016 / CAT, GMAT, NMAT, XAT ( 2014 onwards ) / MAT, CMAT 2016 / State Level Test Scores 2016 for admission to the following programs:
- MBA program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM ( Post Graduate Program in Management ) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune.
Selection process will be conducted at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune from 29th April, 2017 to 30th April, 2017 for getting admission only into 6 IBS campuses of IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata and IBS Pune. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBS Business School 2017 Important Dates
|1||PGPM Application Form||5th April, 2017 to 27th April, 2017|
|2||IBS Selection Process Date||29th April, 2017 to 30th April, 2017|
IBS Admission Office
65, Nagarjuna Hills Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082,
Telephone : Board : 040 – 23440963,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.ibsindia.org.
|Application Form : http://admissions.ibsindia.org/PGPM2017/registration/|