International College of Financial Planning – ICoFP Admission 2019
ICoFP Admission 2019
International College of Financial Planning invites admission application for UG PG PG Diploma for the academic year 2019
ICoFP Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Com (Hons.)+ Diploma in Business Management (UGDBM)
- 10, +2 from a recognized board.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks in aggregate
- Graduation from a recognized university
ICoFP Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- ICoFP Admission application form will be available at the website www.icofp.org.
- Application form can be filled online or offline. Application form can also be obtained from the counselling office on payment of [rupee] 1000 in cash OR
- Application form can also be obtained through registered post by enclosing a DD of [rupee] 1000 drawn in favor of “International College of Financial Planning Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
ICoFP Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- On the basis of a valid score in CAT/ MAT or I NET conducted ICFOP followed by GD and PI
ICoFP Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application form||15th September, 2019|
International College of Financial Planning Limited,
Gulab Bhawan, 6,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
Phone No : 97114 50002
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.icofp.org.