International College of Financial Planning – ICoFP AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ICoFP Admission 2019
International College of Financial Planning invites admission application for UG PG PG Diploma for the academic year 2019
ICoFP Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
B.Com (Hons.)+ Diploma in Business Management (UGDBM)
- 10, +2 from a recognized board.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks in aggregate
- Graduation from a recognized university
ICoFP Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- ICoFP Admission application form will be available at the website www.icofp.org.
- Application form can be filled online or offline. Application form can also be obtained from the counselling office on payment of ₹ 1000 in cash OR
- Application form can also be obtained through registered post by enclosing a DD of ₹ 1000 drawn in favor of “International College of Financial Planning Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
ICoFP Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- On the basis of a valid score in CAT/ MAT or I NET conducted ICFOP followed by GD and PI
ICoFP Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for submission of application form||15th September, 2019|
International College of Financial Planning Limited,
Gulab Bhawan, 6,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110002.
Phone No : 97114 50002
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.icofp.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.