Admission in International Institute of Information Technology I²IT 2012
P – 14 / 1, Pune Infotech Park, Phase – 1,
Hinjawadi, Pune – 411 057,
Telephone No. : + 91 20 22933441,
Fax : + 91 20 22934192,
Mobile No. : +91 9822617898 / 99,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.isquareit.ac.in.
International Institute of Information Technology I2IT invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following MTech and MS Degree Programs :
M.Tech in Advanced Information Technology with specialization in :
- M.Tech Software Technologies
- M.Tech Networking & Telecommunications.
- M.Tech Embedded Systems Design
- M.Tech Microelectronics & VLSI Design
- M.Tech Nanobio technology
- M.Tech Intelligent Systems & Robotics
- M.Tech Satellite Communication & Space Systems
- M.Tech Automotive Engineering & e-Manufacturing
- M.Tech in Computational Fluid Dynamics
MS Degree Program :
- M.S in Biotechnology with specialization in Applied Biotechnology
- M.S in Biotechnology with specialization in Bioinformatics
- M.S in Biotechnology with specialization in Stem Cell Biology
- M.S in Biotechnology with specialization in Molecular Medicine
- M.S in Software Technologies
- M.S in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology
I2IT Admission Eligibility Critria 2012 :
Eligibility for MTech Programs :
|PGDM ( with specializations in Marketing, Retail, Finance, HR, Systems, Operations ).||A minimum 50% in graduation, which must be completed by June 2012. ||Should have taken CAT ( 2011 ) conducted by the IIMS for the year specified in the advertisement ( IIMS have no role in the Prin LN Welingkar admission process ) and / or / XAT ( 2012 ) / and / or MH - CET ( 2012 ) and / or ATMA ( 2012 ). The Selection process Based on Written Test and GD / PI.|
|PGDM E-Biz||Eligibility for Candidate who has qualified 10 + 2 / Intermediate in any stream with 50% marks can apply.||Should have taken CAT ( 2011 ) conducted by the IIMS for the year specified in the advertisement ( IIMS have no role in the Prin LN Welingkar admission process ) and / or / XAT ( 2012 ) / and / or MH - CET ( 2012 ) and / or ATMA ( 2012 ). The Selection process Based on Written Test and GD / PI.|
|PGDM Business Design||The candidate needs to be a 10+ 2 / Intermediate with 50% marks in any stream||Should have taken CAT ( 2011 ) conducted by the IIMS for the year specified in the advertisement ( IIMS have no role in the Prin LN Welingkar admission process ) and / or / XAT ( 2012 ) / and / or MH - CET ( 2012 ) and / or ATMA ( 2012 ). The Selection process Based on Written Test and GD / PI.|
|PGDM Retail Management||Graduates in any discipline with at least 50% marks are eligible for seeking Welingkar Institute admission in the above program. Candidates in their final year of graduation can also apply. CAT / MAT appeared.|
|PGDM Healthcare Management||Any Graduate from university recognized by AIU with minimum of 50% marks at their graduation level Preference will be given to individuals with a healthcare background including MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BHMS / B.PT ( Physiotherapy ) / B.OT ( Occupational Therapy ) / B.E ( Biomedical Engineering ) / B. Pharm / BSc. Nursing / BSc / MSc.||The selection process begins with candidates being shortlisted based on CAT ( 2011 ) / XAT ( 2012 ) / MH - CET ( 2012 ) and / ATMA ( 2011 - 12 ) scores.
|PGDM Family Managed Business||Graduates from a recognized university, with minimum 50% marks and 2 years of work experience in their respective family business, after graduation.||Applicants will be screened based on Group Discussion and Personal interview.|
|PGDM Executive Program||Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration with 50% in graduation and a minimum of 5 years relevant full time post qualification Managerial / Professional experience.||Selection will be based on Academic background, Professional experience, Written Test score and Personal interview.|
Eligibility for MS Programs :
|State / U.T. Name||Test City Code||Test City Name||Test Mode Choosable|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||501||HYDERABAD||Only Paper Based Test|
|ASSAM||701||GUWAHATI||Only Paper Based Test|
|CHANDIGARH||101||CHANDIGARH ||Only Paper Based Test|
|DELHI||102||DELHI NCR||Paper Based or Computer Based Test|
I2IT Admission Selection Procedure 2012 :
- Application forms shall be validated for academic profile in line with the eligibility criteria for the programs applied for.
- Aggregate Percentage / CGPA received at the Graduate / Postgraduate level like BE / BTech / BCA / BSc / BCS / MSc etc.
- Performance in the On-line Entrance Test conducted by IGNOU – I²IT Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research, Pune.
- The Institute accepts the scores received at any of the “Accepted Qualifying Examinations” namely, CAT / XAT / GRE / GMAT / GATE / CET / MAT / ATMA / IGNOUMAT written anytime during the 12 months prior to the date of application.
- Evaluation of the Statement of Purpose that is handwritten by the student and sent along with the form.Personal Interview
I2IT Admission Application Procedure 2012 :
- Students who would like to apply for any of the M.Tech. / MBA / M.S. Programs would have to register and apply online from I2IT Website : www.isquareit.ac.in.
- Before applying online you are requested to make a demand draft of 1500/- drawn in favour of “I2IT Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Pune towards a non – refundable registration charges.
- Completely filled I2IT Admission application along with demand draft and copies of the necessary documents as listed above can be sent to the following address :
The Student Relations Cell,
IGNOU – I²IT Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research,
P – 14 / 1, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Hinjawadi, Pune – 411057.
Important dates for I2IT Admission 2012 :