International Management Institute – IMI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
IMI New Delhi Admission 2019
International Management Institute ( IMI ), New Delhi invites application forms from the eligible candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDM-HRM and PGDM-B&FS courses for the Academic Year 2019.
IMI New Delhi Admission Eligibility 2019
- To meet the IMI New Delhi PGDM / PGDHRM / PGDM-B&FS eligibility criteria, the candidate must hold a minimum 3 years’ bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- If the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the institution / university from where the bachelor’s degree is obtained. In case the institution / university does not have any scheme for converting the CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by IMI New Delhi by dividing the obtained CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the resultant by 100 to confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by IMI New Delhi and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination latest by 30th September, 2019.
- One of the most important points in IMI New Delhi Admission Eligibility criteria is that apart from a recognized graduate degree, the candidate should appear in CAT 2018 exam and must score minimum cut off score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission
IMI New Delhi Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- IMI admission bulletin can be downloaded from website www.imi.edu.
- Candidates should register and apply for admission to IMI New Delhi latest by 03rd December, 2018.
- The Admission Application fee is ₹2200/-.
- There is one common application form for all the IMI Campuses.
- An additional amount of ₹500/- per programme is to be paid if the candidate applies for more than one PGDM programme.
IMI New Delhi Admission Selection Process 2019
MI New Delhi Admission Criteria 2019-21 is a two step process involving the preliminary screening and shortlisting criteria and the Final selection Criteria with varying weightage to various components including CAT exam score, GD-PI round, Academics among others.
IMI New Delhi Shortlisting Criteria
- The first part of IMI New Delhi Admission criteria is its shortlisting criteria for final selection round. A candidate will be shortlisted by IMI New Delhi if he / she meets the following shortlisting criteria:
- IMI New Delhi will shortlist the Candidates on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience, if any
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process
- Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI, New Delhi. IMI, New Delhi will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI Admissions Committee will be final in all matters
Final Admission Selection Criteria
- All the shortlisted candidates are eligible to participate in Final selection round for admission to IMI New Delhi
- Final Selection Round 2019 at IMI New Delhi will have components like Essay Writing, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview
- Final Admission offer at IMI New Delhi will be based on Past academic performance in graduation, class XII & X, Essay Writing, Psychometric Test, Personal Interview besides other qualitative parameters.
- The overall objective is to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
IMI New Delhi Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date for applying||03rd December, 2018|
IMI Admissions 2018
IMI Kolkata offers a two-year, full-time PGDM ( Post-Graduate Diploma in Management ) programme, which is designed to prepare students for careers in corporate across all functional areas. The programme inculcates a strong sense of business fundamentals along with ethical values.
IMI Kolkata Admission Eligibility 2018
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for admission in post-graduate programmes.The Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after the completion of higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 20, 2018, failing which the candidates may be asked to withdraw from the programme. It is desired that candidates must complete all academic requirements before joining the programme to enable them to keep pace with the rigour and internal assessment schedule of the programme.
IMI Kolkata Admission Process 2018
Admission Test CAT
- Admission to the programme is through the Common Admission Test ( CAT ) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management at different centres all over the country. CAT 2017 would be held on Sunday, 26th November, 2017. IMI Kolkata will consider current year’s CAT score only.
- IMI Kolkata will obtain the test scores from the IIMs for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT Examination and also applied to IMI Kolkata for the PGDMprogramme.
- IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Foreign students, PIO and NRI candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test ( GMAT ) , taken not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2017, and submit such scores while applying to IMI Kolkata.
- Indian residents who have appeared for GMAT, not earlier than December 2013 and not later than December 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates will be required to furnish their GMAT scores while applying and provide an attested copy of the GMAT score sheet to the Admissions Office for verification. GMAT scores without the above document will not be accepted and the application may besummarily rejected.
Candidates who have appeared for XAT 2018 are eligible to apply. The XAT is usually conducted on the first Sunday of January every year. IMI Kolkata will consider current year’s XAT score only.
IMI Kolkata Admission Appliaction Form
- IMI Kolkata Admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our websites www.imi.edu OR www.imi-k.edu.in For the application form the candidate may visit http://admission.imi.edu and the same may be submitted online.
- Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same along with the admission application fee which is non-refundable.
Admission Application Fee
An applicant desirous of applying only to the PGDM programme at IMI Kolkata will be required to pay ₹ 1000/- by clicking on the “Apply Now” button under IMI Kolkata Campus option provided at http://admission.imi.edu
An applicant desirous of applying to the PGDM programme at IMI Kolkata in addition to IMI Delhi’s any one programme, i.e.,PGDM / PGDMHR / PGDM B& FS will be required to pay the common application fee of ₹ 2000/- only. In this case, the candidate needs to indicate appropriate interest for the PGDM programme of IMI Kolkata by ticking ‘√’on IMI Kolkata ( box ) as an option provided in the IMI Delhi application form under Programme Preference head.
The admission fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card /Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. Applicants are advised not to send to IMI Admissions Office the online receipts generated through the process.
IMI Kolkata Selection Process 2018
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 201 7 examination or furnished valid GMAT score or XAT ( 2018 ) score and have applied to IMI Kolkata will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores ( sectional and overall ) or GMAT / XAT score, educational background, marks in Class X and XII, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process.
Applicants should note that mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for short listing by IMI Kolkata.IMI Kolkata will not entertain any correspondence on thissubject and decisions of the IMI KolkataAdmissions Committee will befinal in all matters.
IMI Kolkata Admission Exam Centres
Besides Kolkata, the selection process is normally conducted at other centres including
If a candidate’s preferred centre is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI Kolkata reserves the right to change or cancel any of the centres for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
IMI Kolkata Admission Important Dates 2018
|S.No||Name of Interview Centres||IMI Kolkata Dates Day -1||IMI Kolkata Dates Day -2|
|1||Lucknow||10th February, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|2||Delhi||31st January, 2018 ( Wednesday )||1st February, 2018 ( February )|
|3||Delhi||11th March, 2018 ( Sunday )||12th March, 2018 ( Monday )|
|4||Guwahati||3rd February, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|5||Chandigarh||3rd February, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|6||Jaipur||7th February, 2018 ( Wednesday )||8th February, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|7||Kolkata||13th February, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|8||Ranchi||14th February, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|9||Ahmedabad||15th February, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|10||Dehradun||15th February, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|11||Mumbai||17th February, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|12||Bangalore||24th February, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|13||Chennai||5th March, 2018 ( Monday )|
|14||Hyderabad||7th March, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|15||Bhubaneswar||14th March, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|16||Delhi||11th March, 2018 ( Sunday ) & 12th March, 2018 ( Monday )||13th March, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
B – 10, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Phone No. : 011 – 471941007/ 200,
Email : admlssionB@imi.edu,
Website : www.imi.edu.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.