International School Business Media- ISB&M AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
ISB&M Admissions 2019
ISB&M invites application from candidates for admission to the PGDM Courses for the acadmic session 2019
ISB&M Eligibility 2019
- Recognized Bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by 30th September, 2019. All AICTE programme require a test score and 50% in graduation
ISB&M Seats 2019
|Post Graduate Diploma in management ( PGDM ) programme||Nande||Mulshi||Kolkata||Banglore|
|Insurane and Risk Management||60||-||-||-|
ISB&M Application form 2019
At Institute Counter
- ISB&M Application form details will be available at the official website : www.isbm.ac.in
- Candidate can obtain the ISB&M Prospectus along with the Application Form by paying ₹ 1000 at the institute counter.
Candidates can open institute website www.isbm.ac.in and click on Apply Online to fill up the Application form. For payment
- One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, candidate will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
- One can make a Demand Draft of ₹ 1100 /- in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune and send it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune.
ISB&M Selection process 2019
Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations. Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified in the institute website
Selection at ISB & M
- While ISB&M, especially Pune admissions are competitive, our selection criteria revolve around a candidate’s ability to:
- Cope with demanding environment in ISB&M
- Candidate’s ability to build career with MNCs and high profile Indian companies.
- Candidate’s openness and ability to learn new social and cultural habits & values, those professional MNCs, especially seek.
- In order to succeed in ISB&M, a candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self-development
Weight age in selection process
- Written Test : 25%
- Academics : 25%
- GD&PI : 40%
- Work Exp : 10%
ISB&M Important Dates 2019
|1.||Last date for receipt of completed application||31st January, 2019|
|2.||Candidates shortlisted for GD & PI||2nd February, 2019|
|3.||Group discussion and personal interviews||4th February, 2019|
Dolamani Shau ( Associate Vice President, Group Head ( Admissions )
S. No 44/1, 44 1/2 Nande Village Pashan Sus Road
Mob No: 7757029572
Tel No: 02-66754651 / 664 / 661
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : : www.isbm.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.