International School of Business & Entrepreneurship – ISBE AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ISBE Admission 2018
International School of Business & Entrepreneurship ( School of Distance Education ) invites applications from candidates for admission to different courses for the academic session 2018.
ISBE Admission 2018 Eligibility
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year PGDM and One Year PG Diplomas is Graduate in any discipline
- For One Year Diploma Courses, admission does not require an entrance test.
- For One Year PGDM ( Executive ) Programme, minimum 3 years work experience is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any course is the double number of years of normal duration.
ISBE Admission 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- Admission Forms are available from ISBE Head Office and Information & facilitation Centres. Online Application Form can be filled from ISBE website www.isbe.edu.in.
- The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee may also be submitted to the information & facilitation centres of ISBE. A student cannot undergo two courses of ISBE at a time.
- If any student is found to have opted for two courses, he / she will have to withdraw from one course and the fee paid by him/her for that course will not be refunded.
- The following documents are to be attached along with the Application Form
- One additional passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year marksheet ( attested by a Gazetted Officer )
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student’s and father’s name ( attested by a Gazetted Officer )
- Experience Certificate where applicable
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC / ST, war widows and handicapped candidates
ISBE Admission 2018 Selection Process
- The selection to the various programmes of ISBECentre for Distance Learning is based on screening by the selection committee.
- Admission to Two-Year ( PGDM ) Programme is through admission test to be conducted at the Information& facilitation centres by ISBE ( Head Office ).
- The admission test for the PGDM Two Years programme shall be held at all the information centres of ISBE.
- The result of the admission test will be displayed at the information facilitation centres within one week of the examination.
- The following categories of persons are exempted from admission test
- Candidates having two years of work experience after graduation
- Candidates through-out first class ( 60% or above ) from 10th, 12th and graduation
- Technical or Legal Professionals / CA / ICWA / CS / MBBS / M-Tech
- Holders of PG Diploma of ISBE’s One Year Programme
ISBE TOWER, Plot No: 1180/3184,
At: Ahamedpur, PO: Sakhigopal,
Dist: Puri, Pin: 752014, ODISHA,
Phone : +91 6752 272660,
Fax : +91 6752 272860,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.isbe.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.