International School of Business & Media Kolkata – ISB&M Kolkata Admission 2019
ISB&M Kolkata Admission 2019
International School of Business & Media invites admission application for eligible candidates to the PGDM course for the session 2019 – 2020.
ISB&M Kolkata Courses Offered 2019
PGDM – Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Media & Communication
- Social Sector Management
- Health Care Management
ISB&M Kolkata Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidates must have a recognized Bachelor degree in any discipline. Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements. All AICTE programme require a test score and 50% in graduation.
ISB&M Kolkata Admission Application Form 2019
- ISB&M Kolkata PGPBM admission application form is available in the official website www.isbm.ac.in.
- A Student can apply in any of the following three ways
Visit ISB&M admission office & apply
- A student can purchase ISB&M Prospectus from any ISB&M Campus admission office by paying [rupee] 1000/- in cash, complete the form and submit to the admission office, along with the photocopy of all the documents. ( 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures ). Completed application form can be submitted in person or by courier / speed post.
Download PDF Form
- A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Attach all the documents with Demand Draft of [rupee] 1100/- in favor of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune towards the application form fees and al ong with the photocopy of all the documents. ( 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card ) and send it to the admission office of ISB&M campus. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail / courier the prospectus to the student.
- A student can opt for completing form online; by clicking the tab Apply Online. Once a student complete the application, he / she will get the auto generated 6 – digit ISB&M ID ( Roll number )
- By using the ISB&M ID, the student will have to pay the application form fee ( [rupee] 1100/- ) by clicking the Pay Online tab using Debit / Credit card.
- After successful completion of online payment, the student will get an Online Payment Receipt. A printout of the Online Payment Receipt should be taken for future use.
- After successful completion on the online application form, student needs to take a print out of the application form by pressing the Print Online Form TAB, using the 6 – digit ISB&M ID ( Roll number )
- After taking the print out, the student need to send the print out of application form to the admission office of ISB&M campus, along with the photocopy of all the documents. ( 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures ) Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send the prospectus to the student. For your own records, keep a copy of completed form for your reference.
ISB&M Kolkata Selection Procedure 2019
Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations. Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified in the institute website.
Selection at ISB&M
While ISB&M, especially Pune admissions are competitive, our selection criteria revolve around a candidate’s ability to :
- Cope with demanding environment in ISB&M
- Candidate’s ability to build career with MNCs and high profile Indian companies.
- Candidate’s openness and ability to learn new social and cultural habits & values, those professional MNCs, especially seek.
- In order to succeed in ISB&M, a candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self – development
Weightage in selection process
- Written Test : 25%
- Academics : 25%
- GD&PI : 40%
- Work Exp : 10%
ISB&M Kolkata Important Dates 2019
|1||The application form available||January, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||1st week of February, 2019|
|3||Candidates shortlisted for the GD & PI will be notified||2nd week of February, 2019|
|4||GD& PI will be held||February, 2019|
|5||Final selected candidates will be declared||March, 2019|
International School of Business & Media,
330 / 2, Pujali Trunk Road,
Mouza – Rajibpur, JL No. 43,
P.S. Budge Budge,
Telephone No. : + 91 3324820019,
Mobile : 09230562572,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.isbm.ac.in.