International School of Business & Media – ISBM Pune AdmissionAdmission Notification »
International School of Business & Media – ISBM Admission 2019
International School of Business & Media invites application from eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) program for the academic year 2019
ISBM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Candidate must complete Recognized Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for final year bachelor degree examinations can also apply provided they complete all degree requirements by 30th September, 2019.
- All AICTE programme require a test score and 50% in graduation.
ISBM Admission Application Form 2019
At Institute Counter
- Candidate can obtain the ISB&M Prospectus along with the Application Form by paying [rupee] 1000/- at the institute counter.
- Candidates can open institute website www.isbm.ac.in and click on “Apply Online” to fill up the Application form. For payment candidates can use the following methods
- One can use Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking. Once the payment is done, candidate will receive a confirmation of successful registration.
- One can make a Demand Draft of [rupee] 1100/- in favour of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune and send it to ISB&M Admissions Office, Pune.
Visit ISB&M admission office & apply :
- A student can purchase ISB&M Prospectus from any ISB&M Campus admission office by paying [rupee] 1000/- in cash, complete the form and submit to the admission office, along with the photocopy of all the documents. ( 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures ). Completed application form can be submitted in person or by courier / speed post.
Download PDF Form :
- A student can download the PDF Form using the button Download PDF Form, complete it manually and paste a passport size photo on the form. Attach all the documents with Demand Draft of [rupee] 1100/- in favor of “International School of Business & Media” payable at Pune towards the application form fees and along with the photocopy of all the documents. ( 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card ) and send it to the admission office ofISB&M campus. Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send mail/courier the prospectus to the student.
Online Application :
- A student can opt for completing form online; by clicking the tab Apply Online. Once a student complete the application, he / she will get the auto generated 6-digit ISB&M ID ( Roll number )
Pay Online :
- By using the ISB&M ID, the student will have to pay the application form fee ( [rupee] 1100/- ) by clicking the Pay Online tab using Debit / Credit card.
- After successful completion of online payment, the student will get an Online Payment Receipt. A printout of the Online Payment Receipt should be taken for future use.
- After successful completion on the online application form, student needs to take a print out of the application form by pressing the Print Online Form TAB, using the 6-digit ISB&M ID ( Roll number )
- After taking the print out, the student need to send the print out of application form to the admission office of ISB&M campus, along with the photocopy of all the documents. ( 10th, 12th, graduation mark sheets and entrance test score card & 2 passport size pictures ). Once the admission office receives the form, the admission office will send the prospectus to the student. For candidate’s own records, keep a copy of completed form for condidate’s reference.
ISBM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection procedure as per AICTE regulations. Candidates with any one of the scores of CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT will be considered for selection. Any change in AICTE regulations regarding admission will be notified in the institute website.
Selection @ ISB&M :
- While ISB&M, especially Pune admissions are competitive, our selection criteria revolve around a candidate’s ability to
- Cope with demanding environment in ISB&M
- Candidate’s ability to build career with MNCs and high profile Indian companies.
- Candidate’s openness and ability to learn new social and cultural habits & values, those professional MNCs, especially seek.
- In order to succeed in ISB&M, a candidate must develop learning attitude for a career and imbibe an open minded attitude towards exploring newer experiences & make serious efforts at self – development.
Weightage in selection process :
- Written Test: 25%
- Academics: 25%
- GD & PI: 40%
- Work Exp: 10%
- The list of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews ( GD & PI ) will be will be intimated by SMS, Email.
- We are looking for talented achievers seeking to rigorous and challenging programme. We expect our applicants to demonstrate intellectual capacity, a track record of success, leadership potential, energy and integrity and a global outlook.
- Group Discussion, Psychometric test & Personal Interview: The Group Discussion, Psychometric test & Personal Interview are conducted to evaluate a student on Communication skill, Personal Impact, Team Work, and Openness & Respect for others, Perspective & Contents, Attitude and Behavioral Traits.
Cites where GD & PI will be conducted
- North : Allahabad, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi
- East : Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur
- West : Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Raipur, Indore, Bhopal
- South : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
ISBM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last Date for submitting application form||September, 2019|
International School of Business & Media,
S.No. 44/1, 44 1/2,
Pashan Sus Road,
Pune – 412 115,
Telephone No. : 020 66754651/664/661
Mobile : 07757029571,
Fax No : 020 66754678,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.isbm.ac.in.