ITM Business School Admission 2018
ITM Business School invites admission application for PGDM ( Post Graduate Diploma in Management ) program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
ITM Business School Admission Eligibility 2018
Minimum eligibility for application to the ITM PGDM programs is a Bachelors Degree from any AIU recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Final year students may also apply. In addition, candidates must have appeared for one of the following MBA Entrance Tests : CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, NMAT by GMAC ATMA, GMAT & State CET tests where applicable, and as per AICTE guidelines.
ITM Business School Admission Application Form 2018
ITM Business School Admission application form is available in the official website www.itm.edu.
- Please read the application instructions sheet of the ITM PGDM application kit for detailed information.
- You must maintain a valid email account & phone number throughout the selection process, so that we may contact you.
- Please do not submit any originals or photocopies of documents / mark sheets along with the application form. You will be required to submit attested photocopies of required mark sheets & certificates during the GDPI process. See the selection process section below.
- The entire application form must be filled in. Incomplete forms shall be rejected. Overwriting, striking off or erasing anywhere on the form may lead to rejection, so please be careful. Any wrong or misleading information in the application form will disqualify your application and if already admitted, will lead to the cancellation of your admission.
- While filling out the academic records section, the basis of computing percentage marks obtained by you would be based on the practice followed by the board / institution from where you have graduated.
- If your marks are calculated in grade point averages ( GPA ), they need to be converted into percentage score as per the conversion scheme of your institution. If your institution does not have conversion scheme for GPA, you can calculate it by dividing obtained cumulative GPA ( CGPA ) by the maximum possible GPA and multiplying by 100. eg: 3.5 ( CGPA ) / 4.0 ( Max GPA ) x 100 = 87.5%
- IMPORTANT : You must keep a photocopy of the filled application form for future reference. Once the application form is accepted by ITM, an Application ID will be communicated to you, which must be quoted in all future correspondence.
- An application processing fee of 1000/- is to be submitted along with filled application form by Demand Draft / Pay order in favor of “Institute for Technology and Management”, payable at Mumbai. The processing fee is non – refundable.
- The form serial number, applicant name, and email id should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft / Pay order. Please do not staple the Demand Draft / Pay order.
- Students who are seeking admission to PGDMIB program should have passport with them or should initiate the process of obtaining pass port as soon as they reserve seat.
- The Candidate must send the completed application to the following address :
Institute for Technology and Management,
Plot 25 & 26, Institutional Area, Sector 4,
Kharghar ( E ), Navi Mumbai – 410 210,
Tel : 022 – 3383 5500 / 3383 5518 / 3383 5579
ITM Business School Selection Procedure 2018
Shortlisting for GDPI and final selection for admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance & followed by scheduled Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Short – listed Candidates will be called to attend the GDPI Process selection rounds; Call – letter for the Selection Process is send through courier / post and e – mail. The selection criteria for final admission is based on following multiple factors :
- Past academic performance.
- Entrance test scores.
- GDPI performance.
- Work experience ( if any ) after completion of your graduation.
- Extra curricular activities, other interests and accomplishments.
- A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for GDPI and offered final admission. A high Entrance Test score above does not guarantee a call for selection process or admission offer.
ITM Business School,
Navi Mumbai : ITM campus,
Plot 25 & 26,
Sector ( 4 ), Kharghar ( East ),
Navi Mumbai – 410 210,
Phone No : 022 – 27561032 /022 – 27562793 / 98,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.itm.edu