ITM Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ITM Group of Institutions Admission 2019
ITM Group of Institutions invites application from candidates for admission to UG courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
ITM Admission Courses Offered 2019
- BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science )
- BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications )
- BA ( Bachelor of Arts )
- B.Com ( Hons. )
B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science ) – 3 years
- Bio – Chemistry
- Medical Lab Technician ( MLT )
ITM Admission Eligibility 2019
BSc : Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination in science stream (English medium) with Biology or Chemistry or allied subjects from a recognized board of school education.
ITM Admission Application Form 2019
ITM University admission application form is available in the official website www.itm.edu.
How to apply
Candidates can register for admissions by filling and submitting the online application form along with the required processing fee and necessary enclosures before the last date.
Offline Submission : Candidate can obtain the application form in person from the university office or can download it from the university website. Application forms duly completed, in all respect, along with self – attested documents and demand draft should reach the below given address within the stipulated time.
Admissions Office – 3rd Floor, Shyam Plaza,
Near New Bus Stand, Pandri,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492002
Note : Candidate must keep the hard copy of application form for future reference.
Along with duly filled – in applications, candidates must submit the soft copies of the following documents :
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate, wherever applicable.
- Certificate showing date of birth.
- Mark sheet / Certificate of the qualifying examination
Note : Candidate should produce the originals of the above mentioned documents at the time of admission
Online Submission : For online registration, candidate should log on to the university website and follow the given steps :
- Candidate should possess an active email ID
- Candidate should fill in relevant details in the application form
- After filling in all the details in the form, candidate should upload the scanned copy of the required documents
Upon submitting the form and documents, candidate should submit the application fees either through online mode using their debit / credit card or net banking option. Fees can also be paid offline via challan / in shape of crossed Demand Draft ( DD ) in favour of “ITM University” payable at Raipur, Chhattisgarh
ITM Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit list prepared by ITM University on the basis of percentage or marks secured in 10+2 qualifying examination.
ITM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration Date||1st May, 2019 - 31st May, 2019|
ITM Group of Institutions,
3rd Floor, 59/15, Guru Ravidas Marg,
Satyam House, Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019, India.,
Telephone No. : 011 – 46595338,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.itm.edu.