ITS Group of Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
ITS Management & IT Institute Admission 2018
ITS Management & IT Institute invites admission application for Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM ) Program for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
ITS Management & IT Institute Admission Courses Offered 2018
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
ITS Management & IT Institute Admission Eligibility 2018
- The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University or Institute incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling ( 10+2 ) or equivalent. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree ( or equivalent examination ) can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2015; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
ITS Management & IT Institute Admission Application Form 2018
ITS Management & IT Institute admission application form is available in the official website www.pg.its.edu.in.
Send Completed ITS Management & IT Institute admission application along with a DD for ₹ 1000/- drawn in favour of “I.T.S”, payable at Ghaziabad / Delhi.
ITS Management & IT Institute Selection Procedure 2018
- All applicants for admission to the Management Programmes are required to take MAT / CAT / XAT / ATMA / JMET / CMAT or any other national level test.
- Candidates are also required to register at Institute of Technology and Science through an Application From which can be obtained from the institute’s counter or can be downloaded from the Institute’s website and submitted along with required documents at I.T.S, Ghaziabad.
- After registration, an appropriate date of GD and Interview will be communicated to the candidate.
- Final Admission will be offered on the basis candidate’s performance in Admission Test, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Academic record.
- Candidates who are finally selected for admission to ITS will be notified by admission letter.
ITS Management & IT Institute Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Registration Date||10th July, 2018|
ITS Management & IT Institute,
GT Road, Mohan Nagar,
Ghaziabad – 201007,
Telephone No : 0120 – 2811000,0120 – 2811111, 0120 – 2811112,
Mobile : + 91 – 8447744041 / 42 / 43 / 44 / 47,
Fax : 0120 – 2811113,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
Website : www.its.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.