J D Birla Institute – JDBI Kolkata AdmissionAdmission Notification »
J D Birla Institute JDBI Kolkata Admission 2019
J D Birla Institute Department of Sciences & Commerce invites admission application for UG PG and PG Diploma for the academic year 2019.
- B.Sc ( Food Science and Nutrition Management, Interior Designing, Human Development, Textile Science Clothing and Fashion Studies ).
- M.Sc ( Food and Nutrition, Textiles and Clothing, Interior Designing )
- PG Diploma ( Dietetic and applied Nutrition )
JDBI Kolkata Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 with English as one compulsory language and have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidate should have 10, +2/ HSC with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate should have Graduation/ B.Sc (Hons.) with minimum 55% marks.
- Candidate should have B.Com with minimum 55% marks from Jadavpur University.
Dietetic and applied Nutrition
- Candidate should have Graduation / BSc ( Hons. ) with minimum 55% marks.
JDBI Kolkata Admission Application Form 2019
- JDBI Kolkata admission application form is available in the official website www.jdbikolkata.in
Here are the steps to apply online
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on “Apply Online” link on the homepage.
- Register yourself with your email id, name, and mobile number.
- After registration, login to your account with your ID and password generated at the time of registration.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 1300 through Net Banking, Credit / Debit card.
- Submit the application form.
Steps to apply offline
- Get the application form along with college’s prospectus from the institute’s office.
- Pay the application fee of ₹ 1300 and get the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully and correctly.
- Affix your photograph and enclose other required documents.
- Submit the application form in person at the office or through the post.
- Passport sized photograph of the candidate
- Photocopy of Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Photocopy of Class XII mark sheet and admit card
- Attested copy of Documents supporting honors / awards received
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate, Mark sheet and attested copy of admit card
JDBI Kolkata Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- JDBI Kolkata Admission Selection Process is based on Merit + Aptitude Test + Personal Interview.
- JDBI Kolkata Admission Selection Process is based on Merit + Group Discussion
M.Sc, PG Diploma
- JDBI Kolkata Admission Selection Process is based on Merit + General Aptitude Test.
- JDBI Kolkata Admission Selection Process is based on Merit + Personal Interview
JDBI Kolkata Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form ( B.Sc (Hons.) )||14th June, 2019 - 21st June, 2019|
|2||Application Form ( B.Com )||15th June, 2019 -22nd June, 2019|
|3||Application Form ( M.Sc/ M.Com/ PG Diploma )||21st June, 2019 - 24th June, 2019|
J D Birla Institute,
Departments of Sciences & Commerce
11 Lower Rawdon Street,
Kolkata – 700020, India.,
Phone No. : + 91 33 2281 1438,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jdbikolkata.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.