Jagran Lakecity University – JLU Bhopal AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JLU Bhopal Admission 2019
Jagran Lakecity University invites admission application for M.Phil. & Ph.D. Program academic year 2019
JLU MPhil / PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
M.Phil And P.hD ( Jagran Lakecity Business School )
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to the programmes is a Second Class Master’s or equivalent degree in the relevant subject awarded by a recognised university in India or abroad, with at least an average of 55 per cent of aggregate marks, or a grade point average of 3.5 under the seven-point scale of the University Grants Commission ( UGC ). In the case of SC / ST / OBC ( non – creamy layer ) / differently – abled candidates, the minimum eligibility is an average of 50 per cent of aggregate marks, or a grade point average of 3.05. Applicants for the Ph.D programme are required to have successfully cleared the UGC NET qualification in the relevant subject area. The degree of M.Phil. & Doctor of Philosophy ( Ph.D. ) of Jagran Lakecity University shall be conferred on a candidate who fulfils all the requirements specified in the Act, Ordinances and Statutes of Jagran Lakecity University.
M.Phil and P.hD ( JLU School of Hospitality and Tourism, Jagran School of Journalism and Communication, JLU School of Commerce and Economics, JLU School of Law )
- Admission to the M.Phil / Ph.D. Programme is by an entrance examination conducted by the University followed by a viva – voce of the qualified candidates. The eligibility conditions for taking the entrance examination are a Masters Degree in Law with 55% from a recognized University. The test is aimed to evaluate the candidate’s analytical abilities and competence.
JLU MPhil / PhD Admission Application Form 2019
- Jagran Lakecity University admission application form will be available at official website www.jlu.edu.in.
- The students can either buy the admission application form University Admission Office or can fill the form online. The Cost of the Admission Form is ₹ 1000/-
- Students are required to complete all the relevant sections of the application form, including personal information and family information. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. Students are required to submit the following documents, duly self-attested along with the complete application form:
- 10th / 12th / Graduation mark-sheet
- 4 recent passport size photograph
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- The completed form needs to be submitted at the JLU Admission office.
JLU MPhil / PhD Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- Upon receiving the completed application form along with necessary documents, the University Admissions office may take upto 7 working days to process the application. Once the application is processed and accepted, an e-mail will be sent to applicants detailing the time and venue for the admission interview / entrance exam, based on the eligibility criteria of the desired programme.
- Applicants will be issued an offer letter by e-mail, ( conditional / unconditional ) once they successfully clear the admission entrance exam and / or personal interview. The offer letter shall contain the programme details, fee structure and can be used in applying for a Bank Education Loan.
JLU MPhil / PhD Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Releases of Advertisement||April, 2019|
|2||Online application form Registration Dates||April, 2019|
|3||Registration and submission Last date||May, 2019|
|4||Admit Cards Availability||May, 2019|
|5||Entrance Exams Schedule||May, 2019|
|6||Jagran Lakecity University final result||June, 2019|
Jagran Lakecity University,
165, First Floor, Zone – 1,
MP Nagar, Behind Axis Bank,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 462011,
Phone No. : 0755 – 3917370, 3917371,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jlu.edu.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.