Jai Bharath Group of Educational Institutions AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Jai Bharath College Admission 2019
Jai Bharath Colleges invites admission application for UG Programme for the academic year 2019.
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Electronics with Computer Hardware
Jai Bharath Colloge Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must have passed in 10, +2 or equivalent examination recognized by the university with at least 50% aggregate of marks.
B.Sc. Computer Science
- Candidate must pass in +2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
B.Sc. Electronics with Computer Hardware
- Candidate must pass in +2 or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and maths as optional subject at +2.
- Candidate must have passed in +2 or equivalent examination in science stream with Mathematics /Computer Science as optional.
- Candidate must have passed in 10, +2 or equivalent examination from recognized university with book keeping and accountancy and any of the two following subjects: Commerce, Commercial Correspondence and Commercial Geography, Economics, Life Insurance with Salesmanship, Banking with Secretarial Practice, Business Studies, Mathematics, Computer Science / Computer applications, Informatics Practice& Management, Informatics Practice , Management, Accountancy as optional under Part III of the Examination.
Jai Bharath Colloge Admission Application Form 2019
- Jai Bharath School of Management Studies Admission application form is available in the official website www.jaibharathcollege.com
- Candidate need to apply online through the official university website for admission to the above mentioned UG programmes
- Candidates must click on the link “UG CAP- 2015” and follow the given steps in order to successfully apply for the particular course. Students must read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form
- Candidates seeking admission through merit / management quota / sports quota / cultural quota / Lakshadweep quota, staff quota can apply directly to the concerned institute.
- For All candidates except SC/ST: ₹ 250/-
- For SC/ST candidates: ₹ 125/-
- Allotment memo received online.
- Receipt of fee remitted in the bank.
- Certificate of date of birth
- Transfer certificate for last attended institute.
- Mark list of +2 or equivalent examination.
- Eligibility certificate from MGU in case candidate passed from other college / institute / board except CBSE / CISCE.
- Migration certificate, if applicable.
- Cast certificate in case of SC / ST.
- Candidates who wish to avail of bonus /weight age of marks shall produce certificates.
Jai Bharath Colloge Selection Procedure 2019
- Candidate will be shortlisted for admission to above mentioned UG courses based on the rank and marks secured in the university entrance examination.
- According to the rank list, candidates will be eligible for the seats allocated in all colleges / institutions under State merit, reserved quotas and communal reservation seats.
Jai Bharath Colloge Important Dates 2019
|1||Registration||28th May - 07th June, 2019|
Jai Bharath School of Management Studies,
JB Campus, Arackappady, Vengola P.O,
Perumbavoor , Cochin,
Kerala – 683 556, India,
Phone No. : 0484 2655379,
Fax : 0484 2655001,
Email : email@example.com,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.