Jain University AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Jain University Admission 2019
Jain University invites application from Candidates for the admission of following program for the academic year 2019.
Jain University Admission Courses 2019
- BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- BA ( Journalism and Mass Communication )
Jain University Admission Eligibility 2019
BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
- The minimum qualification required to apply is a pass in the 10+2 examination in science or commerce from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the university.
BA ( Journalism and Mass Communication )
- The minimum qualification required to apply is a pass in the 10+2 examination in Science / Commerce / Arts from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board.
Jain University Admission Exam Pattern 2019
The written test will consist of 4 sections ( total 100 marks ) and additionally a psychometric test.
- Section 1
- Essay Writing – 20 Marks. Standard Essay Writing Skills
- Section 2
- Lateral thinking exercises ( common sense ) – 20 Marks. Questions covering common sense
- Section 3
- Basic Mathematics – 20 Marks. Candidates requested to refer to the 12 standard mathematics syllabus. Topics to be covered will be Average, Simple / Compound Interest, Percentages, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Time & Distance Stocks & Shares, etc.
- Section 4
- Current Affairs – Business – 40 Marks. Under this section in General Business Knowledge, Candidates requested to refer standard Business Magazines, Newspapers on National & International Current Affairs.
Jain University Admission Application Form 2019
- Jain University admission application form will be available at the website www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
Jain University Admission Selection Process 2019
- Selection will be based on Jain Entrance Test ( JET ) – 2019.
Group Discussion ( GD )
- The Group Discussion is one of the vital components of the selection procedure and it is an formal exercise that facilitates the exchange of ideas on a given subject or topic. The GD is a powerful tool for assessing personality traits, leadership qualities and attitudes.
- The final rung of the ladder involves a personal interview. Candidates who have emerged successful from the other levels will be called to attend a personal interview with the CMS Admission Committee.
- On completion of the personal interview, the CMS Admission Committee will review your application again, carefully re-evaluating your personal details, presentation, performance at the Group Discussion, and the conclusions drawn from your interview. After this, they will arrive at the final decision.
Jain University Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Entrance Exam Date||26th and 27th April, 2019|
Center for Management Studies,
#133, Lalbagh Road,
Telephone No. : 91 80 4343 200 / 02,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.