Jain University MPhil AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Jain University M.Phil Admission 2019
Jain University invites application from Candidates for the admission of M.Phil program for the academic year 2019
Jain University M.Phil Course Specializtions 2019
Faculty of Languages
Faculty of Sciences
- Bio Chemistry
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Faculty of Management
Faculty of Commerce
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Cultural Studies
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Visual Arts
Jain University M.Phil Admission Eligibility 2019
- The Candidate should have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university in relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks for SC / ST candidates
- Candidates who are qualified for CA or ACS or ICWA with basic degree are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have qualified for Master’s degree prior to 1990 – 1991, with no less than 50% marks are also eligible to apply.
Jain University MPhil Admission Application Form 2019
- Jain University MPhil Admission application form is available in the official website www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
- Duly filled application form needs to be sent through the registered post or by hand to the following address
School of Graduate Studies,
# 34, 1st Cross, JC Road,
Bangalore – 560 001.
The Candidate should attach the following Enclosures along with the Application form
- Degree Certificate
- Marks Sheets
- If he is an employed candidate, he should provide a no objection / deputation certificate from the employer, for pursuing research
- His Caste / Category / Disability certificate ( attested by a gazetted officer ) issued by the concerned authorities of the government of Karnataka
- Two copies of the synopsis of the proposed research along with the Application
- And such other documents prescribed along with receipt for having paid the prescribed fee.
- The Candidate should pay the Application fee of ₹ 1000/- through a DD in the favour of Jain University, payable at Bangalore.
Jain University M.Phil Selection Procedure 2019
- For the selection, the candidate will be required to take up the M.Phil. Entrance examination comprising an Aptitude Test and a Subject Paper.
- Selection from shortlisted candidates will be on the basis of group discussion and interview.
Jain University M.Phil Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Date of formal notification calling for application||1st June, 2019|
|2||Last date for receipt of filled up application||17th July, 2019|
|3||Date for announcement of Candidates eligible for entrance test||21st July, 2019|
|4||Date of entrance test||22nd July, 2019|
|5||Date for Entrance Test results||30th July, 2019|
|6||Dates for Interviews||1st and 2nd August, 2019|
|7||Date for Announcement of final Selection||4th August, 2019|
|8||Commencement of course||15th August, 2019|
No. 34, 1st Cross, J C Road,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560027, India.,
Phone No. : 080 4343 0100,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jainuniversity.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.