Jaipur Engineering College – JEC Kukas AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JEC Kukas Admission 2018
Jaipur Engineering College invites admission application for eligible candidates to the following academic programs 2018.
- BTech – Bachelor of Technology
- MTech – Master of Technology
- BTech : Computer Engineering | Elect. & Communication Engineering | Information Technology | Mechanical Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- MTech : Digital Communication Systems | Production Engineering | Computer Science | Power Systems
JEC Kukas Admission Eligibility 2018
- Admission is purely based on AICTE norms. The Institute recognizes scores of Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE-Main ) and Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process ( REAP ).
- The pre-requisite is minimum 45% marks as aggregate in class XII in Physics, Mathematics ( compulsory ) and Chemistry / Computer science / Bio-tech / Biology from any recognized Board or equivalent.
BTech Lateral Entry ( Diploma Holder )
- Diploma holders can take admission in the second year as per government norms.
- The Government admission coordination committee will fill up these seats through centralized counseling after receiving applications.
- 20% seats in addition to the total intake are available in each discipline.
- The pre-requisite is minimum 45% aggregate marks in the respective branch from any recognized institute.
- The minimum academic qualification for admission to M.Tech is a pass in B.Tech / BE with 60% marks ( 55% in case of SC / ST Candidates ) in relevant discipline as per Rajasthan Technical University Guidelines.
JEC Kukas Admission Seats 2018
- Computer Science Engineering – 120 seats
- Information Technology – 120 seats
- Electronics & Commun. Engineering – 60 seats
- Electrical Engineering – 60 seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 60 seats
- Civil Engineering – 120 seats
- Digital Communication System – 18 seats
- Production Engineering – 18 seats
- Computer Science – 18 seats
- Power System – 18 seats
JEC Kukas Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- JEC Kukas admission application form details will be available at the website www.jeckukas.org.in.
- Following original documents are required at the time of admission
- Certificate / Mark sheet of High School / Secondary bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Examination, as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Relevant caste certificate.
- Relevant domicile certificate and / or AADHAR card.
- REAP allotment letter.
- Family income proof ( for TFWS candidates only )
SP – 43, RIICO Industrial Area,
Delhi Road, Kukas,
Jaipur – 303 101, India,
Telephone No. : 01426 – 511241,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jeckukas.org.in.