Jaipuria Institute of Management – JIM Lucknow AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JIM Lucknow PGDM Admission 2019
Jaipuria Institute of Management invites applications for admission to PGDM Program for the academic year 2019
JIM Lucknow PGDM Admission Courses 2019
- PGDM ( Financial Services )
- PGDM ( Marketing )
- PGDM ( Retail Management )
- PGDM ( Service Management )
JIM Lucknow PGDM Admission Eligibility 2019
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE.
- If Candidate are appearing final year of graduation in 2019, candidate are also eligible to apply for PGDM programs 2019-21, provided candidate complete all formalities of the examinations before June 2019.
- Also the candidates must have taken either one of the management entrance exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA .
- In such cases the admission offer is provisional and will stand cancelled if candidate do not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
JIM Lucknow PGDM Admission Application Form 2019
- JIM Lucknow application form available on the official webiste www.jaipuria.ac.in
- Mobile : Application form can be submitted online along with a fee of ₹ 500/- through our mobile app Jaipuria ONE, available on play store.
- Online : Application form can also be filled and submitted online on our website along with online payment of ₹ 750/-
JIM Lucknow PGDM Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management programme is purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- The group discussion and personal interview are integral components of the admission selection process. The objective is to identify and assess interpersonal skills in addition to the overall knowledge of the student. Due weightage are given to common entrance test score, past academic achievements and work experience respectively.
- The overall weightages for the final merit score is as
|1||Score in CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT||35%|
|4||Academic Performance in X Std, XII std, Degree / Post Graduate Degree||15%|
|5||Work Experience, Sports & Extra Curricular Activities||5%|
- Selection process will be conducted at Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Indore, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Sikar, Udaipur and Varanasi.
- Candidate can choose the centre for selection process according to candidate’s convenience in the application. Our admission team will intimate candidate with the date and venue.
- All the above location are tentative. The Institute reserves the right to cancel any of the above outstation centres.
JIM Lucknow PGDM Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Varanasi||Hotel Hindustan International||April, 2019|
|2||Lucknow||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Vineet Khand, Gomti Nagar||April, 2019|
|3||Noida||Jaipuria Institute of Management, A-32A, Sector 62, Noida||April, 2019|
|4||Raipur||Hotel Grand Arjun||April, 2019|
|5||Bilaspur||Hotel Central point, Old Bus stand||April, 2019|
|6||Jaipur||Jaipuria Institute of Management, 1, Bambala Institutional Area Pratap Nagar, Sanganer||April, 2019|
|7||Indore||Jaipuria Indore, Dakachya, Indore Devas Highway, Nr Shipra Dewas Naka||April, 2019|
Jaipuria Institute of Management,
2nd Floor, 11/6B Shanti Chambers,
New Delhi – 110 005,
Telephone No : +91 11 40088000
Fax No : +91 11 25863255
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.jaipuria.ac.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.