Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning AdmissionsAdmission Notification »
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning Admissions 2019
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning invites application for admission to the UG courses and PG Diploma courses for the academic year 2019
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning Courses Offered 2019
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications
- 1 Year PG Diploma in Bio – Informatics ( PGDB ) / Chemo – Informatics ( PGDC ) / Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition ( PGDTN ) / Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs ( PGDRPA ) / Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment ( PGDEMIA ) / Intellectual Property Right ( PGDIPR ) / Human Rights ( PGDHR ) / Medical Record Techniques ( PGDMRT )
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate must pass 10 + 2 in any stream.
- Candidate must pass 10+2 in any discipline
PG Diploma in Bio – Informatics (PGDB )
- Candidate must pass B.Sc in Biology or B.Sc in Mathematics / Statistics with Biology in 10+2 examination
PG Diploma in Chemo-Informatics ( PGDC )
- Candidate must pass BSc in Chemistry as one of the subjects.
PG Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition ( PGDDTN )
- Candidate must pass BSc in Home Science or Biological Sciences.
PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs ( PGDPRA )
- Candidate must pass BPharm / MBBS or Bachelor Degree with one year experience in Pharmaceutical Industry, Regulatory Affair and IPR are also eligible.
PG Diploma in Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment :
- Candidate must pass BSc in any branch of science.
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Right
- Candidate must pass B.Sc in any branch of Science / LLB
PG Diploma in Human Rights
- Candidate must pass Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
PG Diploma in Medical Record Techniques
- Candidate must pass in B.Sc with Biology
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning Admission Application Form 2019
- Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning admission application form is available in the official website www.jamiahamdard.edu.
- The Admission form may be purchased from the office of SODL or can also be downloaded from our website and sent through post or submitted in person on all working days between 10am – 4pm. A Demand Draft of [rupee] 500/- in favour of “Jamia Hamdard” payable at New is required to be enclosed with the form
Application Fee :
- Cost of application Form is [rupee] 500/-
- Cost of Admission Form by Post is [rupee] 600/-
Jamia Hamdard University Distance Learning Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Application Form starts on||3rd week of May, 2019|
|2||Last Date of Submission of Admission Form||3rd week of June, 2019|
Jamia Hamdard University,
Directorate of Open and Distance Learning,
First Floor, HMS Central Library,
Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar,
New Delhi – 110 062,
Phone No. : 0091 – 11 – 26059694,
Fax : 0091-11-26059663,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jamiahamdard.edu.