Jamia Millia Islamia – JMI AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JMI Jamia Millia Islamia Admission 2019
Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission to MPhil, PhD Programs for the academic year 2019
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Eligibility 2019
M.Phil. (West European Studies) , M.Phil. (Hindi) & M.Phil. (History)
- The candidates seeking admission must have a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks aggregate or an equivalent grade in the concerned subject or allied subject.
- The candidates seeking admission must have a Master’s Degree in Education or any allied field like Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology etc. with at least 55% marks aggregate or an equivalent grade.
M.Phil. (Development Studies)
- The candidate seeking admission must have a Master’s Degree in Economics/Political Science/ Sociology/ Public Administration/ Human Rights/History/Allied subject with at least 55% marks aggregate or an equivalent grade.
- The candidates who seek admission to a doctoral program must have a Second class Master’s Degree or an equivalent Degree with at least 55% aggregate marks in the subject in which the candidate wants to pursue his/her research or in an allied subject.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Seats 2019
|MUSLIM APPLICANTS 30% CATEGORY||RESERVED SEATS|
|Muslim Women Applicants||10%|
|Muslim OBC/ST Applicants||10%|
|Applicants with Disabilities||3%|
|Internal (Jamia School) Students||5%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||1 seat|
|Candidates from J&K||1 seat|
|Foreign Candidates (General)||10%|
|ICCR Sponsored Candidates||5%|
|Foreign Passport Holding Students||10%|
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Application Form 2019
- Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Application Form available at the official website www.jmi.ac.in
- The candidate has to upload a scanned copy of their colored passport sized photo (.jpeg format with size not between 5KB and 20KB) and their signature (Blue/Black ink on white paper with size between 5KB and 10KB).
- After filling the form, the candidates have to pay a registration fee either by Net Banking/Debit/Credit card or the fees can be paid in cash at any Indian Bank branch by downloading the challan from the admission portal.
- The registration fee are as follows:
- For Ph.D. courses: ₹ 1,000/-
- For M.Phil. courses (except Education): ₹ 500/-
- For M.Phil. (Education): ₹ 700/-
- The candidates are not required to upload any certificate etc.
- The following details are mandatory to be ready with the candidate before filling the form:
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Credit/Debit Card (in case of online payment)
Note: When paying through debit/credit card, do not press back/refresh or close the window during the payment as it can cancel the payment.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- The selection is based on the rank/marks scored by the candidate in an Entrance Test conducted by JMI.
- The entrance test may or may not be followed by an interview.
- The candidates have to score at least 40% marks to be eligible for selection in M.Phil. programs, and at least 50% marks to be eligible for Ph.D. programs.
- The allotment of seats will be according to JMI’s Admission Procedure.
- A list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be available on JMI’s notice board as well as on their website.
- The selected candidates will be given a date to appear for the admission formalities.
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Availability of Admission Forms||02nd February - 14th March, 2019|
|2||Forms open for editing||08th - 18th March, 2019|
|3||Issue of Admit cards||29th March, 2019|
|4||Submission of Qualifying exam result||15th September, 2019|
Maulana Mohamad Ali Jauhar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 025,
Phone No. : 011 26981717, 26980163,
Extension : 4229 / 4224,
Direct No : 26929226,26842152, 26921263,
Fax : 26921264,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.