Jammu University MBA Admission 2016
University of Jammu,
Jammu : 180 004,
Jammu & Kashmir, India,
Phone No. : ( 191 ) 2431365,
Website : www.jammuuniversity.in.
Applications are invited for Admission to the Two Year Full Time Master of Business Administration in Hospitality &Tourism ( MBA-HT ) in the SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT ( SHTM ), Faculty of Business Studies, University of Jammu, Jammu commencing July / August 2016.
Jammu University 2016 MBA Eligibility
- A Bachelor’s Degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks OR a pass in the final examination of the institute of Chartered Accountants; Cost and Work Accountants; Company Secretaries OR A.M.l.E ( Engineering ) with at least 50% of the aggregate no. of marks ( 40% for SC / ST candidates ).
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the Statutes, a candidate who has appeared OR is appearing in the final year of Qualifying Examination in March/April, 2016 is also eligible to apply and can take the lest provisionally.
Intake : 20 seats ( Including reserved seats ) plus Self financing seats.
Jammu University 2016 MBA Admission Criteria
Selection for admission to the MBA ( HT ) Course shall be made on the basis of
- The Written Entrance Test i.e. the Management Aptitude Test being administered by All lndia Management Association ( AIMA )
- Group Discussion and Personal interview.
The admission shall be made on the basis of CATin the first instance. If the seats remain vacant then the seats shall be filled during AIMA-MAT score of September 2015 / December 2015 / February 2016/ May 2016 ( if required ). The details about CAT and MAT are available on the website iimcat.ac.in and www.aima.in respectively.
- The Jammu University 2016 MBA Admission Brochure-cum-Application Forms are available for sale in the office of SHTM, University of Jammu.
- The Jammu University 2016 MBA forms can also be downloaded from the University Website : www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Such application/s must be accompanied by a Bank Draft for 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred only ) drawn in favour of Director, SHTM, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- The last date for receipt of application form complete in all respects in the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management ( SHTM ) is 15th February, 2016 ( Monday ).
- Besides the filling up of CAT / MAT, the candidates shall also have to apply separately on the Application Form for the MBA (HT) Programme of the School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, University of Jammu.
- The School shall also consider the MAT Scores of the canndidates who have appeared in the MAT exam conducted during September 2015, December 2015, February, 2016 and May, 2016 ( whichever is relevant ) for the admission to the Course.