Jammu University MBA AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Jammu University MBA Admission 2019
Jammu University invites admission application for MBA programs for the academic year 2019
Jammu University MBA Courses Offered 2019
- International Business
- Hospitality & Tourism
Jammu University MBA Eligibility 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST ) or equivalent CGPA. OR
- AMIE ( Engineering ) degree holders with 50% ( 40% reserved categories ) are also eligible to apply. OR
- Those who have passed the final examination of ICWA
Jammu University MBA Application Form 2019
- Jammu University MBA Admission application form is available in the official website www.jammuuniversity.in.
- Visit the official website of University of Jammu and register for JUET.
- After login, fill the application form and pay the application fee through challan at the nearby branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. In order to collect the JUET application form.
- The registration fee for JUET is ₹ 700/- for General candidates and ₹ 600/- for SC / ST categories.
- Download the duly filled Application Form and send it to the Department of Education, University of Jammu after attaching the necessary documents.
- Authorities will scrutinize the form and prepare the merit list which will be displayed online on the website.
- Selected candidates must contact the admission committee at the time of JUET counselling.
Jammu University MBA Selection Procedure 2019
- Selection will be based on CAT / MAT / CMAT score followed by merit in the qualifying exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Jammu University MBA Important Dates 2019
|1||MBA Application Start Date||8th August, 2019|
|2||MBA Application End Date||18th September, 2019|
|3||MBA Date of Entrance||25th November, 2019|
University of Jammu,
Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road,
Jammu Tawi ( J&K ) – 180006 ( India ),
Phone No. : 0191- 2431365,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jammuuniversity.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.