Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research – JIPMER Admission 2019
JIPMER Admission 2019
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invites admission application for MD / MS Courses for the academic session 2019
JIPMER Admission Courses 2019
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology Venereology & Leprology
- Emergency Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- General Medicine
- Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pulmonary Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopedic Surger
- Oto-Rhino Laryngology
JIPMER Admission Eligibility 2019
Indian Nationals (IN )
- Applicant must be an Indian National or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
Foreign Nationals (FN)
- Foreign Nationals candidates are required to route their application through the
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. All Foreign Nationals will have to take prior permission from the Medical Council of India before applying for postgraduate Courses in the Institute. An advance copy of the application and copy of request to MCI must be submitted at JIPMER, Puducherry before the last date of receipt of applications. In the events of selection, the candidate has to apply for temporary registration with the medical council of India for the duration of postgraduate study.
- The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India
- A candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship /Practical training on or before 31st December, 2019 [ Candidates not completing the internship on or before 31st December, 2019 need not apply for January 2019 session. No condonation of Compulsory Rotating Internship beyond this date shall be accepted ].
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For candidates belonging to the SC /S T Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates who have already done / completed MD/MS in any subject in any Institution are not eligible for admission to MD / MS course at JIPMER.
JIPMER Admission Seats 2019
|S.NO||Disciplines||For all Indian Nationals including OCI||For Indian candidates sponsored by Govt. ( Central / State / Sevices )||For Foreign National Candidates|
|5||Dermatology Venereology & Leprology||3||0||0|
|9||Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion||1||0||1|
|21||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||9||1||0|
JIPMER Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test ( CBT )
- The examination shall be held on Sunday, 02nd December, 2018 ( Sunday ) from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
- The Duration of the examination shall be 3 hours ( Three hours ).
- The Online ( CBT ) Entrance Examination will be conducted in One shift.
- Therefore all candidates will be required to appear at CBT Online Entrance Examination,which will be conducted on Sunday, 02nd December, 2018
- The date of Entrance Examination will not be changed under any circumstances.
- The venue, time and shift of the examination will be communicated to the candidates in the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid”Hall Ticket” and a proof of their identification.
Method Of Entrance Exam
- The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects and the distribution of no. of question is as detailed below
|Basic Clinical Sciences|
|( Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology,|
Pharmacology,Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology ).
|( Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology,|
Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology,
Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology,
Psychiatry, Radio diagnosis, Radio therapy, Emergency
Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicineand
Blood Transfusion Medicine ).
JIPMER Admission Application Form 2019
How to apply
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only.(Any other mode of application will not be accepted.)
- Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MD/MS admission – January 2019 Session”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully
- Application Fee can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Application Fee for General ( UR ) / OCI / SPONSORED – [rupee]1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Application Fee for OBC [rupee]1,600 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Application Fee for SC / ST [rupee]1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- Application Fee for FOREIGN NATIONAL [rupee] 3,000 + Transaction Charges
- OPH Exempted From Application Fees
JIPMER Admission Application Form Admit Card 2019
- Hall Tickets For The Entrance Examination Will Be Available To The Candidates Whose Applications Are Complete In All Respects, From 14th November, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 11 Am Onwards ( Tentative ) In Jipmer Website.
- The Hall Ticket Will Contain Name And Date Of Birth As Typed By The Candidate In The Application , Photo And Signature Image As Uploaded By The Candidate, Examination City Allotted And Roll Number.
- No Change In The Category / Age / Name / Dob ( Date Of Birth ) Will Be Entertained After Submission Of Application.
- Request For Rectification / Change Of Any Other Details In The Hall Ticket Shall Not Be Considered Under Any Circumstance.
- Candidates Will Not Be Allowed To Appear For The Entrance Examination Unless He / She Produce The Hall Ticket Along With Id Proof In Original & A Photocopy Of The Same.
- Candidates Are Advised To Preserve Their Hall Ticket, Which Is Mandatory For Admission.
JIPMER Admission Application Form Selection Procedure 2019
- The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the entrance exam which is scheduled on Sunday, 02nd December, 2018
JIPMER Admission Application Form Exam Centers 2019
- New Delhi
JIPMER Admission Application Form Result 2019
- The list of candidates who qualify for counselling to the MD/MS course would be declared tentatively on 12th December, 2018 ( Wednesday ). The marks / Percentile Scores of individual candidate will be made available on JIPMER Website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
Important Dates for JIPMER Admission 2019
|1.||Online Registration from||24th Sepetember, 2018|
|2||On-line Registration closes on||26th October, 2019|
|Download of Hall Ticket||14th November, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 11 AM
to 02nd December, 2018 ( Sunday ) 8.00 AM
|3||Date & Time of Entrance Examination||02nd December, 2018 ( Sunday )
|Expected date of publication of Merit|
|On or Before 12th December, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|4||First Counseling||19th December, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 8.00 AM|
|5||Second Counseling||09th January, 2019 ( Wednesday ) 8.00 AM|
|6||Third Counseling||31st January, 2019 ( Thursday ) 8.00 AM|
|7||Final Counselling||27th February 2019 ( Wednesday ) 08.00 AM|
(Medical Board & submission of the
receipt for payment of fees etc…)
|28th December, 2018 ( Friday )|
|9||Issue of Admission Letter &|
Letter for Hostel accommodation
|29th December, 2018 ( Saturday ) 10.00 A|
|10||Commencement of Course||02nd January, 2019 ( Wednesday ) 09.00 AM
|11||Close of Admissions for|
MD / MS- January 2019 Session
|28th February, 2019 ( Thursday )|
The Dean (A), JIPMER,
Academic Center, III Floor,
Dhanvantri Nagar P.O,
Puducherry 605 006.
Fax No : 0413 –2272735, 2272066, 2272067
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Website : www.jipmer.edu.in.