Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University – JNAFAU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JNAFAU Admission 2019
JNAFA University, Hyderabad is conducting Entrance Examination for Admissions into the UG, PG, PhD Courses, offered for the Academic Year 2019.
JNAFAU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should have 10, +2 examination with Mathematics as a subject from any recognized board. NATA is necessary.
- Candidate should have 10, +2 examination from any recognized board. EAMCET is necessary
- Candidate should have 10, +2 examination from any recognized board.
- Candidate should have BE/ B.Tech in Civil, B.Plan, B.Arch, MA in Sco / Eco, Geo
- Candidate should have B.Arch. or the equivalent from the recognized university.
- Candidate should have BFA in the same subject from the recognized university.
- Candidate should have M.Arch or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from recognized university
- Candidate should have MURP/M.Tech (Plan)/M.Arch or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
Building Construction Management
- Candidate should have M.Tech. in Structures or Construction Management/ M.B.E.M with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
- Candidate should have M.Arch (Interior Design)/ M.Arch with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
Housing and Habitat Studies
- Candidate should have M.Arch or M.Plan (Housing) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
- Candidate should have M.Arch/ M.Arch (Environmental Design) with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.
- Candidate should have MFA in Applied Arts with minimum 55% marks from recognized university
JNAFAU Admission Application Form 2019
- The JNAFAU MFA application form available on the University website www.jnafau.ac.in.
- The university offers online mode of application to the candidates. Follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official university website, and click on the ‘Click Here to Apply Online’ tab.
- A new page will open where candidate must next click on Click Here to Apply Online.
- Fill the form, upload passport size photograph and signature and click on Submit to submit the application.
- Click on Pay button and pay the application fees via Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Download the final submitted application form.
- Application Fees: ₹ 1200 (for General Candidates) and ₹ 600 ( for SC /ST Candidates )
JNAFAU Admission Selection Procedure 2019
- JNAFAU B.Arch Admission Selection Process is based on NATA/ JEE Paper II
- JNAFAU B.Tech Admission Selection Process is based on EAMCET.
B.Des. , BFA
- JNAFAU B.Des. , BFA Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance Test.
- JNAFAU M.Tech, M.Arc Admission Selection Process is based on PGECET.
- JNAFAU MFA Admission Selection Process is based on Entrance Test.
JNAFAU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Last date of submission of Application without late fees||30th June, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of Application with late fees of INR 3000||07th July, 2019|
|3||FADEE for BFA (Applied Arts, Animation, Painting, Sculpture)||14th July, 2019|
|4||FADEE for B.Des (Interior Design)||15th July, 2019|
|5||FADEE for BFA (Photography)||15th July, 2019|
Director of Admissions
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture And Fine Arts University
Mahaveer Marg, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad-500028. Telangana State
Telephone No : 9948699154
Website : www.jnafau.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.