Jayagovind Harigopal Agarwal Agarsen College AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Agarsen College Admission 2018
Jayagovind Harigopal Agarwal Agarsen College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Programs for the academic session 2018.
Under Graduate Programs
- B.Com ( General )
- B.Com ( C.S )
- B.Com ( Computer Applications )
- B.Com ( ISM )
- B.Sc ( Computer Science )
- B.Sc ( Maths with Computer Applications )
- B.A ( Criminology & Police Administration )
- B.A. ( Tamil )
Post Graduate Programs
- M.Com ( General )
- M.Sc ( Computer Science )
- M.Phill in Commerce [ Part / Full Time ]
- Ph.D in Commerce [ Part / Full Time ]
Agarsen College Admission Eligibility 2018
B.B.A., B.Com ( General ), B.Com ( Corporate Secretaryship ) B.Com ( Computer Applications ), B.Com ( ISM ).
- Pass in +2 or its equivalent with individual pass in Accountancy / Commerce / Maths / Vocational courses having Computer Science / Statistics.
B.A. ( Criminology & Police Administration ) / B.A. ( Tamil )
- Pass in any Group in +2.
B.C.A , B.Sc ( Computer science ), B.Sc ( Maths with Computer Application )
- Student who has studied Computer Science / Maths / Statistics / Business Maths in +2.
M.Com ( Gen )
- UG in any major but with a minimum of 2 Commerce Core subjects.
M.Sc ( CS )
- Graduation in B.Sc ( CS ) / BCA / B.Sc ( ISM ) / Maths / Physics / Statistics.
M.Phil ( Commerce )
- Graduate in M.Com.
Ph.D ( Commerce )
- M.Com ( With / without M.Phil ).
Agarsen College Admission Application Form 2018
How to apply
- Application form will be available at the college office.
- Parents of the applicants need to accompany the applicant at the time of Admission.
- Both Parent and the applicant will have to undergo Counseling Session.
- The candidate has to deposit all the Original certificates to the college and it will not be returned till the completion of the course.
- He / She is advised to take sufficient number of Photo copies of all the Certificates before submitting the originals to the college.
- A student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same.
- If a student wishes to leave the college at any time before the completion of the course, he / she will have to pay the entire fees for the 3 years in the case of UG / 2 years in the case of PG, which is compulsory.
- Students dismissed on disciplinary ground will forfeit the entire fees, paid to the college.
- Submit the filled in application with all documents mentioned below
- Transfer & Conduct Certificate ( Original and Xerox Copy ).
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent grade certificate in Original and Xerox copy.
- Migration / Recognition Certificate ( for other state / other university students ).
- 3 Passport size photographs 2.5” x 2” of the Student.
- One Pass port photo each of both father and mother / guardian / spouse.
- Community Certificate in original and one Xerox copy attested by a gazetted officer.
- Address Proof – Copies of Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter ID / Driving License.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of ₹100/-.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Coeducational College of Arts & Science.
Affiliated to University of Madras.
A Unit of Agarwal Relief & Education Trust.
Off 200ft Road ( 2 Kms from fly – over towards Madhavaram ),
Chennai – 600 060,
Phone No. : 2555 9001 / 02 / 03,
Fax : 2555 9004,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.agarsencollege.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.