Jayamatha Engineering College – JEC Kanyakumari AdmissionAdmission Notification »
Jayamatha Engineering College – JEC Kanyakumari Admission 2018
Jayamatha Engineering College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the following Under Graduate & Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
JEC Admission 2018 Courses Offered
JEC Admission UG Courses
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
JEC Admission PG Courses
- M.E Computer Science and Engineering
JEC Admission 2018 Eligibility
- A pass in HSC / PDC or equivalent examination with average 50% in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in aggregate as per AICTE norms. B.C. 45%, M.B.C. 40% in Tamilnadu. SC / ST in Tamilnadu- pass in H.Sc or equivalent, Diploma holders : For admission to first year, a minimum average of 55% in the final year.
- Diploma holders are eligible to join in the second year B.E. Degree directly in the allied branches mentioned above. A minimum average of 55% is required in the final year diploma semester. B.Sc degree holders with Mathematics a optional subject with 55% average are eligible.
|Types of Candidates||Category||Percentage %||Notice|
|HSC / PDC||BC||45||HSC ( Academic & Vocational ) Candidates|
|SC / ST in Tamil Nadu||Pass in H.Sc or equivalent|
|Diploma holders / Lateral Entry||a minimum average of 55% in the final year||Lateral Entry|
JEC Admission 2018 Seats
|Course Type||Branch Name||Approved Intake||Course Duration|
|UG||B.E Civil Engineering||102||4 Years|
|UG||B.E Computer Science and Engineering||51||4 Years|
|UG||B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering||77||4 Years|
|UG||B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering||34||4 Years|
|UG||B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering||34||4 Years|
|UG||B.E Mechanical Engineering||51||4 Years|
|PG||M.E Computer Science and Engineering||16||2 Years|
JEC Kanyakumari Admission Application Form 2018
- JEC Kanyakumari admission application form is available in the official website : www.jayamatha.org.
- Application & Prospectus can be had either in person or by post on payment of ₹ 300/- or ₹ 350/- by DD ( if required by post ) drawn in favour of ‘CHAIRMAN, Jayamatha Engineering College’. Payable at Nagercoil.
- Documents to be accompanied with the application forms :
- Bio-data form filled with necessary information
- Attested copies of all the testimonials ( T.C.,conduct certificate and marksheets )
- Five color passport size photograph and two stamp size photographs
- Community Certificate
- The originals of testimonials should be sent to the following address :
Jayamatha Engineering College, Muppandal,
Aralvaimozhi – 629 301., Kanyakumari District., Tamilnadu.
Telephone No : ( 04652 ) 263440, 263841, 263847, Fax No : ( 04652 ) 263846,
E.mail : email@example.com
Jayamatha Engineering College,
NH 47B, Muppandal,
Aralvaimozhi – 629 301,
Tamil Nadu, India,
Phone No. : 04652 – 263440,
Fax No. : 04652 – 263846,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jayamatha.org.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.