Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University – JVWU AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JVWU Admission 2019
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University invites admission application for BAMS, BHMS and BNYS programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
JVWU Admission Eligibility 2019
- Candidate should passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Minimum 50% of PCB ) ( 17 yrs till 30th December 2019 )
- Candidate should passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English ( 17 yrs till 30th December 2019 )
- Candidate should passed 12th with PCB / PCBM.
Mentioned below the Minimum Qualifying Percentile of NEET 2019
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Minimum Marks|
|Unreserved ( UR )||50th Percentile||119|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped ( UR - PH )||45th Percentile||107|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||40th Percentile||96|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||40th Percentile||96|
|Other Backward Classes ( OBC )||40th Percentile||96|
|SC - PH||40th Percentile||96|
JVWU Admission Exam Pattern 2019
- JNEE Question Paper shall be having total 100 no. of objective type questions ( 20 G.K. Questions and 80 subject related aptitude Questions ) which is to be performed in 1 hours 30 minutes.
JVWU Admission Application Form 2019
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University admission application form will be available at website www.jvwu.ac.in.
JVWU Admission Selection Procedure 2019
Admission through Entrance Examination
- The aspirants who have applied for fee scholarship based University Entrance Examination – Joint National Entrance Examination ( JNEE – 2019 ) for BAMS,BHMS and BNYS programs need to submit their NEET Qualified Score card and JNEE score card on the university email email@example.com.
Admission On Management Quota
- The aspirants who are seeking admission in BAMS,BHMS and BNYS programs through Management Quota, kindly send their NEET Qualified Score card on the university email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JVWU Admission Exam Centres 2019
- Ahemadabad, Agra, Aligarh, Bhopal, Bareilly, Bhubneshwar,Chandigarh, Dehradun, , Etah, Guwahati, Hisar, Haldwani, Hydrabad, Imphal, Indore, Imphal, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi, Patna, Pilibhit Ranchi, Raipur, Rewari, Shimla, , Ujjain, Varanasi
JVWU Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||Start date of online application form||1st week of March, 2019|
|2||Last date of submission of online application form||2nd week of May, 2019|
|3||JNEE Entrance Exam Date||2nd week of June, 2019|
|4||Result Announcement||3rd or 4th week of June, 2019|
|5||Counselling Date||4th week of June, 2019|
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University,
Vedaant Gyan Valley,
Village Jharna, Mahala – Jobner, Link Road,
Jaipur Ajmer Express Way, NH – 8,
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India – 303 007,
Telephone No. : 090019 99316,
Toll Free : 18001805657,
Mobile : 9001140140,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.jvwu.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.