JD Womens College – JDWC Patna AdmissionAdmission Notification »
JDWC Patna Admission 2019
JD Women’s College invites application from eligible candidates for admission to the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019 – 2020.
JDWC Patna Admission Courses Offered 2019
UG Programs :
- BA ( Hons. ) – Bachelor of Arts
- B.Sc ( Hons. ) – Bachelor of Science
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Application
- BBM – Bachelor of Business Management
- EEM – Electronics Equipment Maintenance
PG Programs :
- MA ( Hons ) – Master of Arts
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MCA – Master of Computer Application
Course Specializations :
- BA ( Hons. ) : Bengali, Sanskrit, Psychology, Hindi, Philosophy, Sociology, History, Home Science, Political Science, Music, Economics, English, Urdu
- B.Sc ( Hons. ) : Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics
- MA ( Hons ) : Hindi, History, English, Political Science, Philosophy, Music, Psychology, Sociology, Home Science, Economics
JDWC Patna Admission Eligibility 2019
BA ( Hons. ) : 10+2 equivalent with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST ).
B.Sc ( Hons. ) : Passed HSC in any discipline with 50% marks with English as a compulsory Subject.
BCA : 12th with English as a subject
BBM : Passed HSC in any discipline with 50% marks.
MA ( Hons ) : Graduation in respective discipline with 55% marks.
MCA : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and Math as a paper in HSC or graduation.
MBA : Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
JDWC Patna Admission Application Form 2019
JDWC Patna admission application form is available in the official website www.jdwcpatna.com.
- Candidates should fill the online application form for the desired course at the college website. After filling the application form, the candidate has to send the application form along with the required enclosures ( Passing certificate of the qualifying examination, Mark sheet of 10th, Caste Certificate for Age Proof ).
- For MBA and MCA courses, the candidate has to send the application form along with the enclosure and DD of ₹ 1000/- drawn in favour of “Principal of JD Women’s College, Patna”. Fees can also be paid by means of Bank Challan. The name of the course should be written on top of the envelope.
- Filled JDWC Patna admission application sent by post to the following address :
JD Womens College,
Patna, Bihar, India.
JDWC Patna Selection Procedure 2019
BA ( Hons. ) : Selection is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks of the applicants in HSC.
B.Sc ( Hons. ) : Based on the basis of merit list.
BCA : Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in HSC.
BBM : Based on the basis of merit list.
MA ( Hons ) : Based on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks of the candidates in Graduation.
MCA : Candidates are selected on the basis of merit list. prepared according to the performance of candidates in JDMCACET and GD and Interview.
MBA : Admissions are based on the merit list prepared according to performance of candidates in CMAT / MAT / XAT OR CAT and GD and Interview
JDWC Patna Admission Important Dates 2019
|1||JD Women's College Entrance Exams||Based on CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT Entrance Exams|
JD Women’s College,
Patna – 800023, Bihar, India,
Phone No. : 0612 – 2280666,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.jdwcpatna.com.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.